Heuteojine

Like usual, I was sleeping peacefully. I hugged my other pillow tightly as I slept thinking about Yoongi. Until someone burst through my doorway.

"Wake up, Miku!" They yelled. I groaned. The the person no other than Jung Hoseok walked over beside my comfortable bed and tried to take away my pillow so I'd wake up.

"How about you back tf up, before you get smacked tf up." I said.

"Okay okay. Just so you know, today is Friday. You know? The day we're supposed to do the dance for school?" Hobi said.

I shot up after hearing those words and went into immediate panic. "Oh my god! What time is it?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?! We've got to perform it today! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I yelled completely freaking out and obviously panicking.

"Chill, it's about six o'clock. You have a whole hour, chill out. Plus, we have until after lunch, so there's no need to be in a rush okay?" Hoseok said caressing my hair.

"You're right. Now get out." I spoke and flash him a friendly smile.

He quickly walked out without hesitation, closing the door behind him.

I locked the door just in case the other boys decided barge in. You never know.

Sometimes they decide to knock, other times they they just opened the door and have a party in your room. I never understood them.

Since it's friday, we don't have to wear uniform. I've learned some things about fashion from Hyuna. I honestly didn't think I'd survive without her helping me out, but here we are now.

I threw on a outfit which was consisted of a. yellow long-sleeved croptop with random emoji's on it, black and white checkered baggy pants, ankle high white socks, and black and white checkered vans.

I brushed my ruffled hair out, leaving it down like usual since I'm not the biggest fan of wearing ponytails.

I did a little bit of makeup, not too much really. Pretty much mascara, blush, and lipgloss. That kind of stuff.

I also wore a black headband. You can't go wrong with headbands. And white earrings. When I decided I looked decent enough, I grabbed my backpack, shoving my phone, notebook, and phone charger inside of it, then walking downstairs to the first floor to join everyone for breakfast.

I noticed eVeRyOnE wearing such nice clothing. I'm so used to them wearing uniform, or wearing whatever around the house. But they actually look like they put some effort into their outfits!

I guess I was staring too long, cause Park freaking Jimin decided to run his mouth and risk getting smacked.

"Miku-ah, don't you know it's rude to stare?" Jimin said causing everyone to notice my presence. Why is he always looking for the perfect moment to humiliate me-

"You see, Jimin, I'm looking at how disgusting you look. You look like you got ran over by a car, fell off a building and survived, got beat up by a bear, and went through a bad break up. I've never seen a uglier beast than you!" I said.

The others laughed while Jimin pouted being absolutely adorable, but I wasn't falling for that act this time.

He clutched his chest where his heart was and acted dramatic. Remind this guy to never become an actor. I rolled my eyed at his overdramatic act. I sat beside him and Yoongi and ate a bit of the breakfast prepared by no other than Kim Seokjin.

_

It is around lunch time. I sit at the table with the boys and we eat. Let me rephrase that. We threw food at each other, talked, and joked around.