Peace

3 weeks later

Haerin's! POV

I was resting peacefully in my deep slumber. No better feeling exists. I was enjoying my sleep until.. "Bang! bang! bang! Haerin wake the hell up! Bang! bang! bang!"

Why the heck are they banging on my door to wake me up?!

I groaned. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

"You, Jimin and Yoongi need to wake the fuck up!" Seokjin yelled. I put on my headphones which played peaceful music and drifted off back to sleep.

Jungkook's! POV

Seokjin hyung tried to wake up Haerin noona, but it was no use. The door was locked, and she didn't open the door. Jimin hyung and Yoongi Hyung won't wake up either. For Yoongi, it's no surprise. But Jimin usually wakes up before even Seokjin does.

"Seokjin hyung, why didn't Jimin wake up?" I asked Seokjin.

"Jimin and Haerin decided to stay up until 2 AM writing lyrics." Seokjin said.

"What? That was litterally 4 hours ago!" I said. No wonder Jimin hyung is tired. "Mhm." Said Seokjin.

"So, how do we get them up without being late?" I ask. Seokjin smirked and walked downstairs. I followed my hyung as he walked to Jimin and Yoongi's room.

He opened the door to the bedroom which revealed Yoongi hyung sleeping on his bed like he doesnt have anything to do today.

How does someone love sleeping so much? "Yoongi~ Miku is in the kitchen~ eating breakfast..." Jin said. "Without you~" He added.

Yoongi awoke from his sleep and went inside the washroom inside the hallway. I mentally laughed. We walked with him to the kitchen where there in fact, was no Miku. "Liars." Yoongi said and Jin and I laughed. "Where is she? It's time to get ready?" Yoongi Hyung asked. "She's sleeping." I answered.

Yoongi walked upstairs, most likely to the fourth floor to wake up Haerin. I sat at a table and ate breakfast that Seokjin hyung prepared.

Yoongi's! POV

I walked upstairs to the fourth floor and knocked on Haerin's door. She didn't reply. Her door was locked so I couldn't come inside. "Haerin! Wake! The! Freak! Up!" I yelled. I heard movement inside the room so I decided to sit beside the door. About 10 minutes later, Miku walks out.

She was wearing the female school uniform which was consisted of a white shirt that had the school logo in the top right corner, a white and red jacket, and a black and red skirt. She also wore black thigh high stripped socks, a red headband, white earrings, and make up which was red lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, a little blush and eye shadow, and mascara. Don't ask how I know this, ask Jimin and Taehyung. Her hazel eyes were beautiful.

"Hello Haerin." I greeted her with a smile. "Hi and goodmorning." She said. "You look nice." I said. "Thanks, you look good yourself." She says. "I know." I said holding the 'o'. She glared at me then walked downstairs with her smile reappearing on her face. I managed to catch up with her and walk beside her.

We sat down at the table and ate breakfast made by Seokjin eomma. "How did you?" Jin and Jungkook say in unison. "It was easy, I just told her to wake up." I said and continued eating.

Haerin's! POV

"It was easy, I just told her to wake up" Yoongi said. I blushed a bit. I noticed Jin and Junglook glaring me. Uh oh.. "So, did Jimin wake up?" I said.