Celebrities//Final

It's 2019 in the fanfic. FINALLY, after 7 chapters. Unfortunately, this book is coming to an end soon. (I assume after about 1 more chapter?)

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy lol

_

We got out of the limo, bodyguards around us. There were photographers surrounding the area and a lot of other people.

"Where are we?" You might ask. Oh, we're at an award show along with other K-pop groups. We've been nominated for 3 categories.

We walked walk down the carpet, inside the building, keeping our best posture. (aka the bad bitch look lmao Miku is seriously one of the bad bitches of kpop)

Once we get around, there are idols everywhere along with more photographers. We go to take pictures.

And after meeting up with Interviewers and other idols, we finally takea seat.

_

We're now sitting down waiting for the next award to be presented.

"The nominee'sfor Best Girl Group are Twice, Karma, and Blackpink." Said the man presenting the award.

"And the award goes to.. Karma!!" The man said. The crowd cheered and the girls and I get, shocked, and walk up on the stage.

Oh great, I have to speak I'm the leader. I might fricken cry.

The man gives me the award and I walk up closer to the Microphone.

"Thank you. Thank you so so much. We are so honored to have this award. This means a lot to us. Without our fans, to support us and our producers, mangagers, the whole crew helping us, our friends and family, too, we wouldn't be here. Thank you!" I said.

The audience cheered and the girls and I hugged each other then went backstage and took pictures and stuff.

Later on, we also got won the best selling girl-group. (I'm putting girl-group for everything cause no one is topping bts lmao)

After a while, it was time for us to perform our song. (I actually don't know how award shows work, i don't watch TV or award shows in general so- sorry lol)

We changed and then went on stage. Our song is called 'Bad Bitch' (I mean, c'mon. What else? Lmao.)

*music starts*

Estella: Where my bad bitches at? Where my bad bitches at?

All: Yeah, yeah

Moon: Where my bad bitches at? Where my bad bitches at?

All: Yeah, Yeah

Estella: Where my bad bitches at?
Where my bad bitches at?

All: Yeah, yeah

Estella: We bad bitches, you sad bitches, you mad, bitch? Too bad, sis.
We savages, (ah, ah) We good at this, (ah, ah) Please listen, do not Remiss Here's my boy, give me a kiss *blows kiss to crowd*

(Pretend it was longer lmao I'm just writing this for fun)

Celeste: Bad bitches.. Get with it (ah, ah) We ain't doing no fuck shit

(I swear they have other albums that are sweet, ok?)

Moon: Hahaha *miku laughs*

_
(I quit Timeskip lmao) at the after party

We walked into the after party where all the other idols were. Taking pictures or just chatting or eating.

We walked to the other side of the large room where BTS were. "Hey babes." said Sa-hee.