1 ☆

"I'll see you tomorrow, Na"

The loud alarm woke me up from my slumber as I groaned in annoyance.

"Wake up, your royal doofness, we'll be late." My roommate, Renjun called, I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I saw him eating cereal on the table.

I proceeded in going to the bathroom, I took a shower and closed my eyes while trying to remember my dream. Again, huh? I thought as I let out a chuckle.

"Hey Jaemin. I'll go out now. Hurry up or you'll be late again." I heard my roommate say and a few seconds later I heard the door closing.

I sighed and followed him. Renjun's like my mom at times, but I'm thankful that he is a responsible student since I'm chill and not really caring as long as I'm passing.

I carelessly got my bag and walked out the dorm to go to class. I still have 10 minutes left before first period starts so I just went to the vending machine to buy some canned coffee.

"Jaemin-ssi, this is for you." I heard someone say, I turned my head to face the girl beside me, I can't see her face since her head is bowed down and her hair is hiding her features.

I crouch down to get my drink and face her, she was holding a small pink box, I assumed a cupcake and a letter under it. I smiled at her even though I know she is not gonna see it and pat her head. I then proceeded into walking away.

I heard some squealing in the background but just ignored it.

"Where were you? You're almost late!" I heard Renjun say as I was sitting beside him at the back.

"But I'm not-" I said and smiled playfully while he just rolled his eyes.

"Ahhh, the famous Jaemin-ssi is punctual today, aye." Haechan, our other friend and classmate suddenly sat beside us and gave us a high five, "It's new that your here before the professor does."

I just chuckled and shrugged.

I wasn't always this lazy type. I was always punctual in class before and... okay not really all the time but I did try my best when I was in junior high.

The professor came in and we all started our normal boring day.

Time passed by quickly, after all the lessons, me, Haechan and Renjun decided to go to an internet cafè to play some games.

"I heard there's a new tournament happening next week, should we go watch?" Haechan announced as we were walking outside of campus

"It depends on the day and how much the ticket selling is." Renjun answered and as we were about to step outside the university gates, 3 girls suddenly stopped in front of us.

We all stood there staring at them. Freshmen. I thought.

"Sunbaenim, please accept our love." They were all bowing their heads, more like hiding their faces, as their hands are all extended towards me. They were letters, again.

I smiled but didn't say a word. Instead, I just walked past them and called out Renjun and Haechan who I saw bowing to the girls before following behind me.

"You're harsh, dude." Haechan said as he swing his arm around my shoulder, I just smiled at his comment

"I really don't get it. You're not accepting their gifts but not rejecting them straight away. Also, you smile at them like you are thankful for them." Renjun shooked his head, "a player indeed."

Haechan nodded in agreement but I only scoffed.

"Yah, I just don't want to hurt them. Besides, a playboy is guys who have multiple relationships. Do I have multiple relationships? No because-"

"You're single as fu-"

"Oppa!" Someone shouted making the 3 boys stop their tracks, they turned around to see who is calling and to their surprise it was...

"Ningning?!" Renjun, completely shocked, screamed. Haechan and I looked at each other and shrugged as we watched the girl walk towards us, "why are you here?"

"I was planning on visiting you in your dorm!" The blonde girl said as she smiled sweetly to Renjun, she bowed to us and greeted us with her sweet smile.

"You should have told me, I could have just picked you up-"

"It was supposed to be a surprise, oppa." She rolled her eyes and suddenly cling to his arm, "surprise!"

We can't help but chuckle at the scene, Renjun's ears are turning red by the second. He pat the girl's head and smiled at her cuteness.

"You got me." He said and turned to face us, "I'll see you guys later." We nodded and bid farewell to our friend.

"Why did Ningning even dated Renjun?" Haechan asked as if it was such a mystery to him

Renjun and Ningning were childhood friends, they went to the same school until Renjun decided to study in Korea leaving Ningning behind in China. But couple years past and Ningning also went to Korea to study music, hence they started seeing each other more often and started dating.

"Destiny, I guess?" I shrugged as Haechan was shaking his head, "well why did Lami even dated you?"

His eyes widen, as if my question is offensive, when in fact I was just teasing him. I chuckled at his reaction.

"At least I have a girlfriend." He playfully stuck out his tongue at me

"I don't need one." I commented and went inside the internet cafè

"Or you're still waiting for someone who is not gonna come back."

I didn't speak any further, knowing Haechan he won't stop until he has proven his point, he is not exactly wrong though, I am pushing potential relationships because I am still waiting for her. My first love, my destiny.

"Let's bet-" he announced, waking me up from my thoughts. I nodded in agreement and launched the game PUBG.

As I waited, I heard the door open, curiously I turned to look who it was and when I saw the culprit, my eyes grew bigger. Is it really her? Am I daydreaming? It couldn't be. I stood up to get a better view, it really is her, my mouth went agape as my heart beat fasten.

"Hey!" She called, smiling widely her eyes turning into crescents, it was the same beautiful smile I remembered, I smiled widely and stared at her from a distance. She really did came back.

"Hina!"