11 ☆

Since that incident last week with Hina and Jeno, my life became more quiet somehow. I noticed also Renjun became more serious in his studies since it'll be finals next week while Donghyuck also became colder, his cheery and annoying attitude somehow lessen, I knew it was because of their breakup, I felt real bad for him.

I, on the other hand, was also busy with studying and checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if Hina contacted me or something.

I was trying to focus on my math when I heard my phone rang and it was Koeun noona.

"Noona, unexpected to hear from you." I said, trying my best to not sound disappointed that it wasn't Hina who called.

"Na Jaemin." My eyes widen as I recognize the voice on the other line.

"Hina?"

"Meet us at DALCOM Café in 10 minutes."

"What why-"

"Mark oppa is here." As I heard Hina state those words, I immediately stood up, went to hey my jacket and stormed out of the room

"On my way."

As I was waiting for the bus to arrived, I can't help but clench my fist as I remember the time Koeun noona was badly hurt because of Mark hyung. I couldn't help but heave a deep sigh and remember how Hina and Koeun noona looked that night.

"Jaemin, come quickly." Hina was pulling me as we were running on the streets, winter break is finally coming and today Hina was not her usual self.

"Why are we even hurrying? What's the rush?" I said as we reached a school building. I squinted and realized we're in an all girl's college.

We both saw a familiar figure, it was Koeun noona, standing in front of the gates.

"Koeun unnie!" Hina yelled, running towards her as I followed behind

"Why are we in Ewha University? Who's here?" I asked when I reached to Koeun noona who has her lips bitten, her eyes were bloodshot red and you can clearly see how tired she looks. "Noona what happened?"

"Yah Na Jaemin.." Hina nudged me and gave me a look telling that I shouldn't asked for now

"Yah! Why? I'm so confused as to why we are here-"

"Mark-eu! Wait you forgot your ID."

I looked towards the direction the girls are looking and my eyes widen in horror, there he was, Koeun's first love, her boyfriend, walking to the exit gates of an all girl's high school with another girl beside him.

I saw how Mark locked eyes with Koeun, he immediately ran towards her, his hair messy and his uniform all wrinkled up.

"Koeun, let me explain."

"Explain why you slept in an all girl's dormitory? I think not." Hina was the one to answer while Mark ignored her and grabbed onto Koeun's hands, pleading as he tried to fumble words

"Enough" I saw how Koeun noona pushed his grip away from hers and took a step back. It was unusual of noona to be this calm, she was usually the fighting type, I expected her to slap Mark and kick the girl beside him on the knees but she just stood there.

"Koeun.." Mark tried to get closer to her but I stood in front of him and pushed him lightly, "Jaemin, don't meddle."

"Yah hyung-" I placed my hand on his shoulder, "I know how annoying Koeun noona is but she didn't deserve to be hurt like this, eo?"