☆ 10

I walked Hina home that night. We both boarded the bus and even though it was already midnight, I wanted to be there for her still.

"Will you be okay?" I asked when we were now in front of their house, she was still staring at the floor, I crouched a little bit and tried to gaze at her eyes, thankfully she met mine and I gave her a warm smile. She also smiled back and nodded.

I was about to walk off when I felt my sleeve was pulled, I turned and look at Hina tugging my shirt.

I raised an eyebrow and I saw her bit her lower lip before meeting my eyes. She cleared her throat and let my sleeve go.

"Can you sleepover?" My eyes widen as I blinked a couple of times, I opened my mouth and was about to say something but closed it again since I was left speechless. "I just needed a friend right now."

A few minutes later, I found myself wearing Yuta hyung's clothes and lying on the mattress on the floor with a small pillow and a bamboo pillow in between my legs.

The room was dark but the nostalgic feeling came in when I saw the glow in the dark stars pasted on the ceiling. I instantly smiled as I remember how I always sleepover at this very same house before.

"No mom I'm not at the Internet Cafè, I told you I'm at Hina's working on a group project. Mom I'm-"

"Mrs. Na?" Hina suddenly took my phone and talked to my mom, she gave me an assuring look and I just scoffed, "don't worry, auntie, I'll take care of Jaeminnie here" she giggled and nodded.

"What?" I mouthed but Hina just cocked her eyebrows up and down, as if she wanted me to shut up and I did.

She continued to talk with my mom as I just sat on the floor continuing the project Hina and I were tasked to do.

"Alright, auntie. Bye bye." She ended the call and gave me my phone back.

"What did she say?"

"Well, you'll be sleeping over tonight."

"Eh?!" She chuckled and sat in front of me.

"I just said that we need to finish this science project because we need to present it on Monday. She told me that she was sorry because I was paired to you since you're a bum-"

"Ah! Stop!" I rolled my eyes at her as I just nodded. Knowing my mom, she's more worried about the people who associate with me. "Let me borrow some clothes to sleep in, eo?"

She nodded and continued to work on the project. I glanced at her and smiled.

When night time arrived, we were preparing to go to sleep. The project was finished and it's resting comfortably on the study desk. Yuta hyung helped me with carrying a small mattress inside Hina's room while she gave me some of Yuta hyung's pajamas.

"Is it okay to really borrow his clothes?"

"Yeah. I don't wear those anymore. I usually just sleep on my boxers-"

"Ah too detailed!" I stopped Yuta hyung and Hina just laughed at us.

Hina giggled and when Yuta hyung finally went out, I sat on my bed crossed-legged while Hina climbed up on hers.

"Good thing we finished early." I said and she nodded, I saw how she was brushing her long hair as she fixed her bangs neatly to the corners of her ears. She put her legs inside her blanket and laid down.

"I'll turn the lights off now." She announced, I also laid down and tucked myself with the blanket given to me as I hummed a reply.

When the lights shut, I was instantly stunned by the decorative stars pasted on the ceilings. They were glow in the dark and it wasn't just stars, it was like the whole universe with planets and the moon in it.