6 ☆

"Hina!"

"Koeun unnie!" I saw how Hina ran over to the girl with brown hair and wide eyes as they hug each other.

I can't help but stare at them, more specifically stare at Hina, she grew taller and her hair was shorter the last time I saw her, she even dyed her hair into a light blonde and her fringe disappeared that I have a clear view of her forehead. But her smile is the same, her eyes, still cat-like.

"Dude." Donghyuck suddenly called me and I immediately sat back "what happened?"

I was smiling all through out and giggled weirdly "let's play."

I sat down but quickly glanced at the 2 girls who were walking down to their respective computers.

I'll talk to her later. I thought and calmly played with my PC.

After several hours of playing, I won and Donghyuck paid for our time in the internet café. I quickly stood up to check if Hina was still here but to no avail. I ran outside and saw no one but strangers.

"What has gotten into you, Na!" Donghyuck was now beside me, he scratch his head in confusion

"She's here." I said, making him more confused, "she came back!"

"Who?" But I ignored him and went home immediately.

I was now in the bus when I was listening to some music. I looked out the window and the smile had never left my face.

Could she be in her house? Should I go there? Or should I wait for her to go to me? She did met up with Koeun noona, so maybe she planned it all out.

It may be weird that I will just surprise her suddenly. I sighed and closed my eyes, drifted off to sleep.

"Japan?!" I exclaimed, my voice going higher than expected "why?"

"It's just a family decision. Dad wanted us to be with him." She shrugged, Jaemin felt like his heart sank but he couldn't be selfish and ask her to stay

"Will you be alright?"

Hina nodded, "I guess so. I mean I would be with my parents and Japan isn't really new to me since we always go there every Christmas"

I couldn't comprehend what Hina was feeling. Her expression was nonchalant, even her cat-like eyes were cold.

"I'll just miss my friends here in Korea." She sighed, bowing her head down as she smiled painfully "but I guess that's what growing up means. Leaving and forgetting."

"I will never forget." I suddenly blurted out, she glanced up at me with hopeful eyes "how could I ever forget you?"

She smiled and chuckled.

But it was true, how can I ever forget her? How can I forget her eyes that disappear when she's laughing, her laugh that was so contagious, her smile that is so lovely and her voice.. dammit I don't want to ever forget her voice and how she calls me by my name or nickname.

"This is me." She said once we reached her house, I nodded, waving my hands as I pouted my lips to indicate her to go inside.

She nodded and waved goodbye also.

"See you tomorrow, Na."

"Son! Wake up!" I was awaken by the bus driver, I missed my stop. I immediately stood up and bowed to the old man, ran out of the bus and scanned the place.

Where the hell am I? I sighed and started walking cluelessly, putting my phone and earphones inside my pocket.

How can I even be in deep slumber now. I tried to hail a cab but no one seems to be stopping. I started walking and walking until I got tired and went inside a restaurant.