☆ 5

"Hina!" Jaemin called one afternoon, they were busy with finding a summer job since they were bored and they needed to save up money anyways.

They are excited to start senior year together but since it was the summer, might as well gather some experience for their future.

"What?" The girl was busy scrolling through her computed, Jaemin went to her side and kept poking her cheeks

"Hinaaaaa-yaaaaaah" he kept bugging her until the girl snapped and shouted, stopping everything and turning to face him.

Jaemin laughed loudly and smiled at the girl, "I want ice cream."

"Buy one." She said

"Let's go together!" He whined making Hina scoffed

"Will you treat me?" She joked

"Eyyy" he smiled knowingly as he nodded his head, "you know I don't have money."

The girl rolled her eyes as she sighed heavily.

"Come on.." she stood up and got her wallet and phone, "I want strawberry."

"Is there coffee ice cream?"

"I'm sure there is." She said, grabbing Jaemin's wrist as she tried pulling him up but he kept teasing her and instead sat still. "Ah come on!"

Jaemin smiled and suddenly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in making Hina stumble and sat on his lap.

Their face were inches away from each other as they both were staring deeply into their eyes.

"Hina." He called softly, the Japanese girl blushed as she raised both her eyebrows, "you're heavy."

Hina slapped Jaemin's shoulder as she immediately stood up and scoffed.

"Ah yah! Stop joking around and let's get going." Jaemin nodded as Hina walked outside whispering to herself.

The boy placed his hand on his chest as he took a deep breathe.

"Calm down." He muttered as he followed Hina behind closely.

When they were now in the Ice Cream parlor, Jaemin bought two ice cream comes for the both of them, shocking Hina as he told her he wasn't gonna treat her.

Jaemin smiled goofily at her, giving her the ice cream cone "an apology for my pranks earlier."

She took it and smiled, "you're the best my friend!"

Jaemin smiled but inside he was hurt, he hated that friend label, he hated that Hina only see him as nothing more than a friend.

"Hina-ah, do you think I'm manly?" He asked, they were both walking at the sidewalk, eating their ice creams happily

"Eh? What kind of question is that." She exclaimed

"Just answer it."

"No." Again another blow for Jaemin, "you're too childish."

"I see."

"Why?" She asked, glancing up at him as she licked her lips

"Just been doing some thinking.." he paused suddenly before he slipped and tell her the real reason. "I just sometimes feel like no one takes me seriously."

Hina smiled, "you need to mature." Jaemin sighed, "but no need to rush. I like you just the way you are.."

He felt his cheeks warm up.