☆ 4

Hina and Jaemin grew closer than ever before. They would always eat together during lunch in the classroom, Hina learnt that Jaemin always buys his lunch in the canteen so she decided to bring 2 bento. Her mom didn't mind and Jaemin seemed to be happy by this.

On the other hand, Jaemin would always accompany her when they go home. He'd always pay for her bus ticket so they can be 'even' as he told the girl.

"I can't believe you're a Super Junior fan!" Jaemim exclaimed one afternoon, they were happily eating their lunch inside the classroom, face to face as Hina was drinking her apple juice.

"Hey! Don't disrespect my oppas. They're Legends! They're the first one to bring kpop to other countries. They are the hallyu kings!" The girl exclaimed as she stuck out her tongue.

"You're such a girl."

"Isn't that obvious?" She rested her chin on her hand and tried smiling cutely "and a pretty girl at that."

Jaemin leaned backwards while staring at her with disgust. "I lost my apetite." He placed his metal chopsticks inside the lunchbox Hina gave him and lend it back to her.

"You finished it!" She said and eyed her when she saw how the once filled lunchbox was now empty as her juice. Jaemin could only cheekily smile

"Thank you for lunch!" He burped and Hina rolled her eyes. "What're your plans this weekend?"

Hina was cleaning her desk and placing the empty lunchboxes in her bag, she smiled and said "I'm busy, I'll be going to a fanmeeting tomorrow."

"Fanmeeting?" The boy's eyebrow raised.

"Yep. Super Junior fanmeeting. I need to give my Eunhyuk oppa special meals." Her eyes were twinkling with excitement. Jaemin could only smile at her and shook her head

"Can I come?"

"Eh? Why? You're not an ELF!"

"What the hell is an ELF?" the boy exclaimed as Hina's mouth widen and she showed how offended she is

"Ever Lasting Friends. ELF. SuJu fandom name. I can't believe you didn't know that! I'm offended."

Jaemin chuckled "I'm sorry, Hina-ssi for my lack of knowledge."

"You're forgiven." She said and flicked her finger on his forehead.

"So can I come?" Hina nodded and smiled,

"The event will start around 1PM so I need to be there by 9AM."

"9?! Isn't that too early?"

"I need to be at the front row!" Jaemin couldn't help but sigh but just oblige to her demands.

Just then, several of their classmates went inside the room and were looking at them weirdly. One of their classmates, Yangyang suddenly asked "are you 2 dating?" which made the whole class teased

"No!" Both the 2 said in defense as they looked at each other then back at their classmates in unison,"we're just close friends."

"Whatever you say." The whole class laughed as they continued to tease them, mostly Jaemin, but they just ignored it.

They really don't mind what other people might think, specially for Hina who mastered the art of not giving a damn on people's opinions, Jaemim just genuinely doesn't care.

They were casually walking down the hall, Hina was busy reading a book while Jaemin was holding her backpack assisting her to not bump into someone or something while she walks.