Airplane

Park Jimin's birthday letter to Kim Taehyung from 5 years ago.

This is taken from Dating A Jeon Jungkook Happy V-day Part 2.

----

Taehyungie,

You'll probably be getting my entire gift for you five years from now. I don't think I'm capable of giving you a nephew with my baby with Iza in five years time. I'm assigned to marry Jackson Wang's sister. While I'm away and disconnected to my 'danger zone', please help me in keeping her safe. You are the only friend whom I can trust in taking care of her. I heard Jungkook would be going abroad to pursue his career after his graduation. Iza would be alone. I'll sort things out and will be back immediately. As for now, I can't afford to buy the world and give it to you. But I brought you a pair of Gucci slippers and a new camera. I hope that's enough for you.

Love you, buddy.

Your brother,

Jiminie.

---------

Present ~

The Heir of Park Family sighed after his friend presented to him the letter he gave him for his birthday.

Kim Taehyung crossed his arms and nodded.

Taehyung:
"Exactly 5 years, 5 months, and --"

He checked his watch and smiled.

Taehyung:
"Two seconds."

Jimin giggled as he handed the paper back to his friend.

Jimin:
"5 years, 5 months, and 5 days. Give me 4 hours, 58 minutes, and 58 seconds to have it done for you."

Taehyung hugged Jimin while smiling.

Would Park Jimin really buy the world for his friend, Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung:
"You are indeed a man of your words. Don't worry. I'll continue to look after Jeon Iza for you."

Jimin was shaking his head in disbelief. But he just couldn't take back what he said from 5 years ago.

Back when they were still cool college students of Bang University, Jimin and Taehyung made a bet. Taehyung dared Jimin that in 5 years time, he'll give him a newphew from Iza.

Of course it didn't happen. Park Jimin spent 10 years of his life loving Jeon Iza from a far.

Read Dating A Jeon Iza × Park Jimin for your reference.

-------------

Airport