AHJUSSI

Kim Taehyung slowly put back the glass of champagne on the tray and tried not to attract attention as he made his way out from the crowd.

Walking down at the lobby of the hotel where Park Jimin's family hosted a party, he uttered the exact words he sent through a text message  thinking nobody would hear him.

Kim Taehyung:
   "AHJUSSI, THE PARTY'S BORING."

He immediately stopped from walking whe he heard a message alert tone echoing the area.

He walked forward then looked behind him. Then he continued walking til he reached the corner of the part of the hotel.

His eyes immediately focused on to the woman standing a few steps before him.

Who is she?

Who is she?

Looking back at Taehyung's phone, the AHJUSSI he texted never replied.

The woman interest him so much that somehow he needed to get her attention. But with his personality, he just couldn't make some awkward conversation all of a sudden.

So he decided to call his father. Taehyung thought that if he'd suddenly talk behind her, she would turn around and notice him.

Going through his phone contacts, he immediately pressed the number thinking it was his father's.

Yet instead of calling ahboji, he accidentally dialled ahjussi.

AHJUSSI never answered his phone call.

Taehyung never ever even saw a glimpse of the old man he had been in contact with.

A rejected phone call was no longer a surprise. But what surprised him more was when he heard the woman's phone ringing.

And what bothered Taehyung more was when she wasn't even checking her phone from her bag.

Taehyung cleared his throat. But it seemed like the woman in a black dress couldn't give a damn about his presence.

Taehyung immediately texted AHJUSSI.

"Ahjussi, pls answer me."

Hearing the same message alert tone bothered him more.

Could it be...

Out from his curiousity, he dialled AHJUSSI'S phone number again.

The woman's phone started ringing again. But that time, she already opened her bag and slowly grabbed her phone.

The phone call was cancelled.

Kim Taehyung started to get suspicious.

Taehyung:
   "Ahjussi~ "

But the woman was eventually answering her phone call as she walked towards the elevator.

"Oh, I need to catch a breath of fresh air."

Watching the woman move away from him, Taehyung received a reply from AHJUSSI.
He immediately read it.

Ahjussi:
   "The heir, Park Jimin is looking for you, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung called AHJUSSI again but the call couldn't go through.

Did he turn his phone off?

But there was something in the woman he saw that made him very interested.

She looked familiar to him even though he wasn't able to her face.

So he walked after her until she almost reached the elevator door.

Taehyung:
   "Miss?"

But the woman didn't even turn her back and continued to press the elevator button going down.

By the way she stood, Taehyung was convinced that it was her. The woman she saw back then at the museum.

He really wanted to see her face.

And to that extent of curiousity, he then stood beside her in front of the elevator.

Yet before Taehyung could turn his head facing her to talk and see her face, the woman suddenly grabbed his arm and threw him on the floor.

Taehyung's vision turned upside down. His body laid flat on the floor and he could feel the pain on his back.

He tried to open his eyes but the pain was almost unbearable. For him who was never used to get beaten.

Especially by a woman.

A woman wearing high heels and a sexy black dress.

He slowly opened his eyes. With a blurry vision, he could see a dream like appearance of a woman who applied force against him.

Kim Taehyung smiled before he close his eyes and uttered his final words before he fainted.

Taehyung:
   "Angel."

-

___________

V - Guide

Park Jimin - Kim Taehyung's best friend.
•   Owner of Park Airlines.
•   Extremely rich.
•   Hopeless Romantic for 10 years.
•   Jeon Iza's slave for life.

Ahjussi - Park Jimin's Code A Granter.               
•   In charge of making impossible Heir Demands possible. A.K.A. Park Jimin's Secret Agent.
•    Invisible, Mysterious, Genius

Code A - S.O.S
•   Can only be asked in a very important and valid situation.
•   Can only be given depending on the need.

Kim Taehyung - single and no idea.

_____________________________

TGU OUT XD

hi