💜

Kim Taehyung slowly walked towards his bed as he saw a figure of a woman sleeping there.

He instantly smiled as he felt his heart   beating for her. Caressing her cheeks, he kissed her forehead down to her lips.

Taehyung:
  "Angel ~ "

He uttered with a smile.

Angel Grace opened her eyes with Kim Taehyung's face in front of hers.

Taehyung:
   "Hi :) "

He watched her smile and felt her hand touching his face.

Taehyung leaned for another kiss of which she sweetly responded. Then he moved on to the bed with his weight before her.

Giving her soft kisses, he could feel the happiness she felt from the much awaited reunion.

He longed for her and he knew she felt the same. He tucked her hair behind her ears and looked into her eyes.

Taehyung:
   "Been busy?"

She just nodded.

Taehyung:
   "I'm glad you find time to see me."

He could see the pain in her eyes. He could see her sadness.

Taehyung:
   "I missed you too, Angel Grace."

He continued giving her kissed with a smile in between.

Angel Grace:
   "I'm sorry."

Taehyung looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

Angel Grace:
  "Taehyung ~ "

Taehyung looked at her with all the questions in his mind.

Taehyung:
   "Whatever it is, I understand."

Angel Grace started crying. But that made him find her very cute.

Taehyung:
   "Why are you so mysterious and adorable at the sagme time?"

Angel Grace smirked.

Taehyung:
    "For years, you never fail to excite me, Angel Grace. Of how I look forward seeing you again. To just stare at your face, watch you move, listen to your voice, hold your hand, kiss you like this... "

He too started crying.

Angel Grace:
   "Don't cry."

She wiped away the tears from his face.

Taehyung:
    "Let me be."

Then he kissed her again.

~

Kim Taehyung woke up alone on his bed.

A sigh of relief... he found Angel Grace standing by the window. Taehyung giggled as she was a sight to see with just a blanket covering her bare skin.

Naked, he stood and went to her direction. He hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder.

Taehyung:
    "I thought you already left."

He pouted.

Ang Grace locked her hands with his and shook her head.

Angel Grace:
   "I have nowhere to go."

Taehyung held her hand tight.

Taehyung:
   "Then stay with me. Stay with me until you wanted. Stay with me forever. And if you wanted to go, then wander with me. Do it with me, Angel Grace."

Angel Grace turned to face him. She was looking at his eyes with those tears about to fall.

Angel Grace:
   "Mr, Kim."

Taehyung:
   "Hmm?"

It seemed like she had a very important thing to tell him.

Taehyung:
   "What is it, my angel?"

Angel Grace sighed while smiling.

Angel Grace:
    "I love you too."

-

_________________________

TGU OUT 💜