Kim

*gulps*

"Good day, Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

Kim Taehyung's very wide smile made her wanna give him just one...just one punch to release her mixed emotions.

It was at that very moment that she regret showing up on that Thursday.

One train and another bus ride, she was already meeting Taehyung's parents.

That wasn't planned at all. She knew that Taehyung would probably be visiting his family. But she didn't intend to go with him.

It would just supposed to be another 4 or maybe 40 minute interaction.

But tadahhh ~ she was already standing in front of Kim Taehyung's parents.

Taehyung's mom hugged her right away while Taehyung's father gave his son a thumbs up.

His mom let go of her and smiled to her son. Then she turned to face her again.

Taeh's mom:
    "This is the first time our Taehyungie invited his girlfriend in our home. And you are so pretty. What's your name again?"

~

"G-girlfrien--d??"

Taehyung's parents looked so excited.

Angel Grace eyed on Taehyung with an obvious fake smile. And that made Taehyung move to his feet and side hugged her while looking so proud.

Really, you have to do that?

In front of your parents?

Taehyung:
    "Eomma, abeoji this is --- "

He paused and looked at her. But he wasn't being obvious that he didn't actually know. She was already in great panic.

Should she say her name?

What about giving a fake one?

Her alias?

But what?

~

"Angel Grace"

Taehyung's eyes widened from the surprise. She finally mentioned her name.

Well, she was left with no choice but to tell them her real name.

She knew she lied to Taehyung a couple of times. But maybe it was then the right time to tell him her name.

Taehyung:
   "Angel Grace. My girlfriend."

Angel Grace wanted to disappear.

Angel Grace wanted to finally give up on life.

Angel Grace concluded going with him was indeed a very bad decision.

But he just pulled her inside the train and she just couldn't get away from him easily. And all she knew, she was standing outside Taehyung's house.

And his girlfriend????

She wanted to push Taehyung away from her. To just honestly tell his parents that it wasn't true.

But Taehyung's mom was already crying in his father's arms.

Happy tears?

What the hell is going on?

Taeh's mom:
   "We've been praying for our son to finally bring home someone who would make him truly happy."

Somone who would make Kim Taehyung truly happy.

*sigh

Angel Grace couldn't even look at Taehyung. She might attack him. She wasn't angry tho. Just surprised.

But kinda angry.

Taehyung's parents looked so proud.

Taeh's mom:
   "Oh dear. I am the happiest mother right now."

Taeh's dad:
   "I know. Our son has finally grown up."

Seeing his parents reacting that way caused her second thoughts of telling them.
They looked so precious. Very happy for their son.

Taehyung noticed Angel Grace's very suddened face. She couldn't talk nor express herself through her emotions.

She was just standing there, frozen.

Ahh she might say something that would make the situation worse.

But her face could tell what she felt.
And that made Taehyung worried.

He noticed it.

Taehyung:
   "Ahh abeoji, eomma. We're both tired from the ride."

And you've got so many things to explain to her.

Taeh's mom:
   "Right. You two get some rest. I wanna have some girl talk with our Angel Grace later. Dear, isn't she very pretty? Ohh she is."

Angel Grace just smiled as she saw Taehyung's father. He was smiling while looking so proud of his son.

But deep inside her, are very puzzled thoughts.

She followed Taehyung going to his room. His parents were still watching  the two them. Greatly fascinated by their son finally bringing a girl in their house.

Well, they wanted him to marry and have his own family.

As Angel Grace was walking behind Taehyung, she had a lot of things going on inside her mind.

What if she would again, disappear and not show up ever again?

Would she feel okay?

Would he feel okay?

Would it be just okay?

Taehyung stopped from walking. And as soon as they went inside his room, Angel Grace clenched her knuckles and ... should she just punch him?

No. It would hurt if she wouldn't control herself.  That would be too much. It would leave a mark too.

*slap 👋🏻

Kim Taehyung's tears immediately fell.

WTF! WHY WAS HE CRYING? WHY?

Well, Kim Taehyung just got slapped.

He blinked his eyes and tears continued to fall from his eyes. He was only looking at her.

She could feel his pain.

Oh no, Angel Grace. What have you gotten yourself into?

Trouble. Trouble. Trouble.

Angel Grace:
   "Mr. K-kim."

____________________________

TGU OUT XD