code a

Angel Grace:
"He wouldn't recognize you, Angel Grace."

Angel Grace bit her nail. A habit she unconsciously got from Kim Taehyung.

She sighed. Kim Taehyung would be there. But possibility of him recognizing her should not be possible.

She's got a lot of things in mind. The Heir locked inside the room so he wouldn't escape and Kim Taehyung in the next room.

She suddenly felt sorry for Park Jimin. Knowing he would be caged upon marrying Sojung.

Yet she couldn't even talk to him. His father, the head of the security made sure she wouldn't be in contact with him.

Angel Grace took a deep breath. As soon as she enters the Wedding ceremony hall, her obligations for Code A's would end. Hopefully.

--

Angel Grace entered the room while trying not to get noticed. Though he didn't want to be there, her father made sure of her appearance. Believing, she would help the heir of Park Family escape AGAIN.

She smiled thinking the man he'd been supporting with for years was finally getting married. But then she realized . . . would she be happy knowing Jimin wouldn't?

Angel Grace slowly moved towards the corner of the room. People she used to see from her monitor filled the area. She disliked it. . . being there. But she had to.

And oh, she hated her dress, shoes, and the make up she needed to wear.

Angel Grace tried to remain calm. Especially when he already saw Kim Namjoon talking to Kim Seokjin not so far from where she was standing.

She felt the need to exit the area. And the urgency of it became very crucial whe. Kim Taehyung appeared right behind his other friends.

Angel Grace:
"Think AG . . think."

Right! The press con. Jimin had to be interviewed at the next room. A perfect excuse to be there.

Calm down... You did this before, Angel Grace.

Taehyung and his friends were on her direction making her turn and pick a flower. And she couldn't help but to listen to their conversation.

They were talking about Iza as one of the reporters at Jimin's press con.

Angel Grace closed her eyes. She was praying that Jimin would ask for a code A.

She needed a Code A.

Angel Grace wished she wouldn't be noticed by Kim Taehyung.

She just had to show herself to her father during the wedding ceremony then she could hide herself at the corner. Probably go back to her CAGE.

Angel Grace:
"Relax Angel Grace. Relax."

--

Jeon Jungkook:
"Ohh, they're setting up the monitor for the presscon."

Angel Grace gazed towards the monitor for the live coverage of Park Jimin speaking about his marriage with Wang Soojung on the same day.

Angel Grace clenched her fists.

Angel Grace:
"C'mon, Heir. Show me how hardheaded you are.
For the past ten years of helping you sneak out, stalk, spend money, do the impossible, witness your martyrdom, and proving your loyalty to Jeon Iza. . . Seeing you getting married to The Heiress feels like my biggest defeat.
For the last time . . . I wanna hear you call for a Code A."

Angel Grace wished for a phone call. But of course, his father confiscated all of her devices.

Angel Grace:
"Sorry, Heir."

She felt hopeless . . .

But she suddenly felt a hand softly pulling her arm.

Could it be?

She didn't move nor try to make a scene. She was just frozen as she thought of whoever it could be.

~

Kim Taehyung?

Would he found her there?

Is the hide and seek over?

~

Yet there stood Park Jihoon with shaking hands and anxious face.

Jihoon:
"Noona ~ "

Angel Grace couldn't help it but smile from the relief.

~~~~~

Angel Grace grabbed her bag and wore her uniform.

Angel Grace:
"Time to Grant a Code A."

She immediately set up everything. Especially the part where she pretended to be against Park Jimin's escape.

(Read Dating a Jeon Iza × Park Jimin book for a detailed info.)

~~~~

After the initial execution of the plan, she sat on the ground with exhausted mind and body.

Angel Grace:
   "This better be worth it, Heir."

She smiled as she looked up at the  sky.

Angel Grace sighed. For all the years of accomplishing things for Park Jimin, she never felt that kind of happiness than before.

She knew she would face the consequences of all her actions but she knew it was all worth it.

But what about her? What about Kim Taehyung? Is everything worth the wait too?

There is only one way to find out.

"Mr. Kim ... I am not an AHJUSSI."

message sent

__________________________

TGU OUT XD