h

Taehyung:
   "Oh, you're awake!"

Angel Grace saw him washing his hands before approaching her. She was still wearing Taehyung's shirt from last night.

Taehyung:
    "Come here, let's eat."

He pulled her hand and let her sat on the chair.

Taehyung:
   "Don't worry, I didn't cook this 😊."

Ang Grace just smiled and nodded.

Taehyung:
   "Are you sure you won't wait for my mom and dad? They will be back from the business trip in two days."

Angel Grace looked at him.

Angel Grace:
    "Work."

She was holding her laughter when Taehyung pouted.

Taehyung:
    "Say ah ~ "

~

After having breakfast, Angel Grace needed to make a phone call.

Angel Grace:
   "I need to call The Heir."

She uttered to herself. But Taehyung who was washing the dishes heard what she said.

Taehyung:
   "Who?"

Angel Grace:
   "Huh?"

Think... Think... Think...

Angel Grace:
   "The AIR. I need to call the air. So ~ warm."

She immediately whistled as her ticket to escape from getting caught.

Taehyung giggled. And continued washing the dishes.

While Taehyung was busy cleaning up the kitchen, Angel Grace made her way out from the house and called Park Jimin.

Jimin was telling her what to do and she was listening carefully that she didn't even notice Taehyung approaching from behind.

Angel Grace:
   "I will be there soon."

Then she felt Taehyung's presence.

Angel Grace ended the call with Jimin.  A thing Park Jimin never approves.

"Sorry Heir" she thought to herself.

She turned around to see Taehyung waiting for her go tell him where she would be going again.

Angel Grace:
   "Mr. Kim ~ "

Taehyung was only looking at her. She could tell how much he wanted to ask her about the phone call.

But she knew she couldn't tell him.

Angel Grace:
   "Mr. Kim ~ I..."

She hugged Taehyung and waited for him to talk. But he didn't.

She knew the pain he was feeling at that moment. And she wanted to take it away.

Because seeing him in pain is twice as what she felt.

Angel Grace:
   "I promise to be back."

Taehyung hugged her back. He didn't want to let her go.

Taehyung:
   "I wish I could let you stay with me. Even for today. Just for today . . . before you leave me again."

Angel Grace closed her eyes. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to be with him even just for that day. She wanted to spend more time with him. To listen to his stories, to look at his face, to hold his hand, to be with him.

But she knew she couldn't.

Angel Grace:
   "Mr. Kim, I don't know when to meet you again. I don't know whether our paths are still destined to cross. I don't know whether you'd still think of me while I'm away. I don't know if you will still be there for me. I don't know... But I promise, I will be back. And on that day, I  . . . . "

Taehyung's phone was ringing. It was a call from Park Jimin. But he rejected it.

Angel Grace:
   "Answer it."

Taehyung shook his head. He wanted her to keep on talking. But Jimin kept on calling him. Yet he didn't answer. That's when Jimin decided to send him a text message.

Jimin's message made Taehyung uneasy. He immediately grabbed Angel Grace's hand and headed back to the house.

Taehyung:
   "I need to go back to Seoul. Iza is in danger."

Iza didn't say a word but just followed him. Then Taehyung stopped.

Taehyung:
   "Iza is a younger sister to me. And you . . . you are mine."

Then he continued walking.

Taehyung:
   "Jiminie must be very worried now.  .  .  I hope Iza is okay."

Angel Grace smiled. Thinking about how Taehyung cares about his friends made her give him the admiration he deserve.

They went inside the house. Taehyung  hurriedly grab his things and get ready to leave.

But when he turned to see her, she was no longer there.

She left without him.

Taehyung:
   "Angel Grace?"

She was no longer there.

Taehyung dropped his bag on the floor and sighed.

Taehyung:
   "I haven't even told her . . . *sigh
I'll wait for you, Angel Grace."

~

Angel Grace's tears fell as she drove her way back to Seoul.

She disconnected the device that enabled her to listen to Taehyung's voice.

Angel Grace:
   "Please . . . wait for me, Mr. Kim."

________________________
TGU OUT XD