Cover

Jimin:
   "AG-ssi?"

He continued knocking on Angel Grace's "C-AG-E" but she just wouldn't let him in.

Jimin:
   "I know you could hear and see me. And I also know that you need me right now. C'mon, open the door. It's chilling here outside."

But AG just looked at him from the monitor. Jimin was indeed shivering.

Jimin:
   "Aigoo, why are you doing this to ME?"

He wanted to remind AG that he's the BOSS but he knew it wouldn't help. Jimin started pacing back and forth at the rooftop where AG's "hideout" was located.

AG only watched Jimin think of what to do until he saw him calling someone from his phone.

She immediately stood from her chair and opened the door. And in a second, she grabbed Jimin's phone from his hand.

Jimin smirked while seeing AG trying not to make a sound.

Taehyungie (on call)

Angel Grace glared at him and covered his mouth. Then she made a threatening hand gesture so Jimin would never  make a sound.

Taehyungie:
    "Jimin-ah? Hello? Is there something wrong?"

Meanwhile, Angel Grace was silently listening from the other line using Jimin's phone.

Taehyungie:
    "Hello? I'm already outside your office and about to get inside. Are you in a meeting? Did you accidentally dialled my number? Hey, why are you not talking? Can you hear me?"

Angel Grace ended the call and gave the phone back to Park Jimin.

Jimin took a deep breath and started laughing. It was actually the first time that Angel Grace applied force against him and tried to threaten his life.

It was also the first time that he saw AG somehow in panic.

Jimin:
   "You're so cute when you lost your composure. You also had me thinking you finally turned into a full grown woman. Except the part that you slightly harmed me."

A woman. Angel Grace knew what kind of woman Jimin was referring to. The type of woman she would portray everytime she's with Kim Taehyung.

Jimin noticed the change of her emotions and apologized for it.

Jimin:
   "Oh, that was offensive. Sorry, AG-ssi :( "

AG just crossed her arms and nodded. Then she walked towards her office and opened the door.

AG:
    "Mr. Kim is in your office."

Jimin pouted and placed his hands on his waist.  He knew that AG never listens to his private conversations especially when it comes to work.

Jimin:
   "I'll turn the mics on so you better listen to us talking. And don't pretend that you don't because I know that you always monitor Taehyungie."

AG raised her eyebrow and smirked.

AG:
   "That's very you."

She went inside after dissing Jimin.

But yes, the heir is right.

--

-- Park Jimin's office --

Taehyung was already sitting comfortably on the couch when Jimin arrived.

Taehyung:
   "Where have you been?"

Jimin giggled and sat on the opposite chair.

Jimin:
   "I should be the one asking that. Tell me what were you up to? It's been a while since you talk to me about that mysterious woman. I feel so left out."

Taehyung zoned out for a while then blinked.

Taehyung:
   "She left me."

Jimin almost choked from his saliva.

AG-ssi, are you seeing this now? 🙄

Jimin:
   "What do you mean?"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

Taehyung:
   "Well, some things just wouldn't work out I guess."

Jimin crossed his eyebrows from confusion.

Jimin:
   "Why would you say that? I thought you were fine when you met in Paris? Oh yeah, she left you without a word. I remember that very unconscientious act."

He made it loud and clear so AG would hear it well.

But Taehyung shook his head, wanting to defend Angel Grace.

Taehyung:
   "I know she has reasons. But she wouldn't tell me."

Jimin suddenly felt bad about it. He wished he could just tell his friend everything. But he wouldn't. Because he was caught in between.

Taehyung:
   "But I know that our paths would cross again. I know . . because she managed to find me."

Jimin felt relieved. And he was about to laugh too. Of course she could find Taehyung. It's her specialization.

Taehyung:
    "And she even finally told me her name before she . . . left AGAIN ~ "

There was sadness in his voice. But Jimin would rather change the topic of their conversation.

He promised AG to never ask for the mysterious woman's name . .

Name.... She told him her name?

Jimin was surprised and for a sec didn't know what to do.

What if he would mention it? There wouldn't be an excuse for him not to know about it . . . .

His phone suddenly notified a call ~

A perfect timing to excuse himself from Taehyung.

Jimin:
   "Buddy, I have to take this call."

Taehyung nodded , still with a very sad face.

When Jimin checked, it was AG-ssi.

And that made him convinced that AG was indeed watching them.

Hahhh, she would even use Code A for herslef.

Jimin stared at the surveillance cam and stuck his tongue out.

Angel Grace was of course watching.

After the fake phone call, a real one followed.

It was from Wang Soojung, his fake fiancee.

She was telling him to meet her for another plan on how to get away from their arranged marriage.

After the call, Jimin went back to Taehyung. He somehow was thankful to Soojung for the meeting.

Jimin:
    "You know what Taehyungie, I'm very much interested with that woman. But I still want to have it as a mystery. Tell me her name the moment I meet her with you. That would be very awesome as part of the story book that you will be working on. Park Jimin as the most handsome cameo? That would be a hit. And oh, about that trip you were telling me? I already had it booked. Park Airlines is the best, you see?"

Taehyung smiled and hugged his friend. Then he thanked him before going out from Jimin's office.

Taehyung:
   "Soon for chapter 2."

__________________________

TGU OUT XD