two.

"Get up and come downstairs. Your dad is here," no wonder her mom's mood was even more sour than it had been before. She rolled out of her bed and followed her mom all the way down to the family room. Her dad was sitting on one of the loveseats with his head in his hands. She wasn't afraid of her dad if she was being completely honest. But knowing that he had come all the way from Florida just to discipline her was a scary thought. Why'd her mom have to call him?

"I heard you got suspended," Wilmer started and Harmony nodded. Obviously she did or she wouldn't be at home in the middle of the day.

"Are you gonna open your mouth and tell me why?" Wilmer interrogated and Harmony huffed and slouched down on the couch.

"Lose the attitude, Harmony. And sit up straight and look at me when I'm talking to you. You aren't a little girl anymore," Wilmer barked and Harmony willingly sat up in her chair and unfolded her arms.

"I punched Selena's daughter because she said something about mom," Harmony explained as Wilmer nodded, running his hand over the stubble on his face.

"What problem did punching her solve? Hasn't she always said stuff about your mom that you don't like? Hasn't she always provoked you?" She hated when her dad brought logic into things. She was pissed off, she hadn't exactly sat there and calculated her actions before she punched Mariana.

"Yeah but-"

"You don't have any excuses. You're not new to this lifestyle. People talk all the time, Harmony. No one told you to pay any attention to it. That was your choice. No one told you to punch her. That was your choice. You are too damn old to not take responsibility for your actions," her dad was so calm and he only got like that when he was really upset. Her bottom lip began to quiver and she felt fat tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying? What do you have to cry for?" Wilmer asked as Harmony poked her bottom lip out and reached up to wipe her tears.

"I'm tired of hearing about you getting in trouble. I'm tired of having to fly out here every other week because you don't know how to act. You need to get it together Harmony. I'm tired of this," Wilmer hissed and Harmony nodded, still continuing to wipe her tears.

"Come here," she was her dad's first daughter. She had always been a daddy's girl and she didn't like him being disappointed in her. She always strived to make him proud but she usually ended up doing the opposite.

"Just be good for your mother, okay? She does too much for you to be so disrespectful and so out of control," Wilmer said and Harmony nodded, resting her head on her dad's chest. She missed her dad so much. He really didn't come and visit her as often as he said he did. Most of the time when she got in trouble for petty things, he would just facetime her to yell at her.

"Why can't I come live with you?" Harmony sniffled but Wilmer shook his head and began to sit up. This happened every time she asked her dad about coming down to Florida to live with him.

"You just can't...my jet is waiting for me. I love you, Moni. Behave," Wilmer kissed the top of her head and Harmony huffed as she saw him go. She grabbed one of the decorative pillows and placed it under her head as she continued to weep.

Demi actually hated punishing her children. She had just touched down in Los Angeles a little less than five hours ago, and after catching up on some sleep and spending some quality time with her husband, she'd been planning to get Moni from school early and dismiss their nanny for the day to spend time with them. Hearing about Moni's altercation at school and signing her suspension forms just put a damper on her entire mood. Moni had been too much to handle lately and she had no idea what was going on with her or what phase she was going through, but she needed to stop it before she seriously got into trouble.