Own-er

After saying those words I stood up and left Jinguuji, my vision became blurry and the last thing I remember is I sniffed some dust. I woke up in an unfamiliar room, oh goodness I didn’t arrive at Mikaze’s room. “Camus-san, you must rest.” He wiped a towel on my face and combed my hair.

“I am not tired, Ichinose.” He didn’t stop pampering me, “Stop being like that, if you are also not in a good form Mikaze-san might worsen.” Ah, I forgot about that. “Thank you very much.” I ran towards the room where I should be.

“Good morning.” I entered and saw the two still sleeping, “Myu-chan! How was Aiai doing?” Kotobuki poked me. “I don’t know.” “Its not okay. He cried again around 4am I am wondering where you had gone.” Kurosaki stands up from the bed as he tries to fix his hair. “The kid is looking for you!”

“Sorry, I kind of slept on the living room.”  He answered me with a sigh then a knock cuts our discussion.

“Uh we have a visitor.” Ittoki opens the door of the room. We proceed to the lounge area seeing a cyan haired male drinking tea.

Someone is knocking on the dormitory entrance; Cesshi opened it for the guest. “Ai-sempai?” We are all dumbfounded when we saw him, the hair and the face we are all familiar with is standing on the door. “Good morning, can I speak with Reiji?”

We all responded of course and let him in and called the seniors to see their GUEST. They are here, “AINE!” Baron and Ran-chan didn’t look at him; Rei-chan ran to his bestfriend and hugged him. I don’t know what to feel right now I guess WE all are.

“Aine, why are you here?” he sat down beside him. “Professor and his friends would like to take Mikaze Ai, so they sent me here.” What does he mean with take Mikaze Ai? Is this what Baron said?

“What do you mean TAKE Aine?” Rei-chan is puzzled to the statement; we saw the other two close their eyes as they wait for an explanation. “The Kisaragi project is now finished, they would like to re-examine and re-check their artificial intelligence unit for further developments.”

“Are you saying they will take AWAY Aiai from us? Is that so?” He stood up suddenly, “YES.” An answer came behind Baron, Ai-chan is there. “Ai-kun,” This person called Aine embraced him. “You know it is TIME, right? Let’s go.” He just smiled and grabbed Ai-chan’s hands. But…

When I saw him touching Mikaze’s hand without any thinking not just me also Kurosaki; we clutched Mikaze’s arm. He answered us with a warm glance, “Thank you.”

“We will be going.” Kisaragi took Mikaze away. “Why didn’t you stop him?” The juniors are pushing us to follow him and get him back. We can’t because Mikaze…

“Mikaze is not OURS.” My reply shut them down, we all know this might happen and it did happen but why now? Just when we are definite we will be a UNIT, just when Kurosaki is slowly having faith with FRIENDSHIP and does this really have to happen days before we celebrate Mikaze’s 16th birthday.

“NO! Aiai is not a property of anyone! He is a person, we know it! He loves us right? He is crying inside his mind right? This can’t be. Give me back Aiai.” Kotobuki burst into tears because right now… WE can’t do anything.

“Myu-chan sempai. Ai-chan left these letters in his computer keyboard.” Shinomiya handed me a stack of letters addressed to different people, me, Kurosaki, Kotobuki, Hijirikawa, even his senior in master course. They all opened their letters I can’t open mine for now. All of the juniors have almost the same content and also Kotobuki except the last part.

“I hope you will be happy with your Aiai.”

Kurosaki read his’ letter. “I’m sorry this is happening. Please believe again. Stupid Rocker.” “Idiot!” He screamed after reading the letter. “I have work, see you later.” Kurosaki grabbed his helmet and rampaged to the parking lot.

“I will be leaving also; don’t forget to cook breakfast for Kotobuki.” I left HIS letter on my desk and brought the rest to the agency. The agency released a press statement that Mikaze left the country to meet his family living overseas.

♥♪♫♪♫♪♫♥