Quartet with LOVE

♥♪♫♪♫♪♫♥

I received a memo from the agency that Reiji and the rest of Quartet Night would like to talk to me. I had been harsh and rude for the two instances that I met them.  I didn’t notice it but I arrived to the Master Course Dormitory with my mind floating to nowhere. I have to snap out of it, I need to face this, if not now when? When will I have the chance to patch things up to continue on? I rang the doorbell and Otoya; as I remember opened the door, he smiled at me and let me in.

In the lounge area Reiji is with his “New FRIENDS”, he noticed me and he looked so shocked; wait, they said that Reiji is the one who summoned me. “Aine? Why are you here so early in the morning?” He approached me and pulled me to the seat next to him, Ranmaru-kun stood up and sat beside Ai-kun and Camus-kun. “I heard you want a chat with me so I came here.” “I didn’t. Well its not that I don’t want to talk with you but I didn’t say to anyone that I do want.” We looked to the three facing us.

“I am the one who said it to the agency.” Ranmaru-kun said he is the one, but why? To bully me?

“We decided to go to the future, and with that we don’t like Ai to live in an awkward situation. I discussed this with Earl-sama and we want to…” He stopped and breathes for a minute.

 They want to what? “Thank you, Kisaragi Aine-san.” “Isn’t it weird to thank someone that almost died for almost dying?” Camus-kun smirked at Ranmaru-kun and they smiled at each other like idiots. “It had been impossible to reach this point if you hadn’t gone into that state.”

“I want to put my foot forward and never step back. Can you be our friend? That includes me and Camus.” I bowed down to hide my blushing face, I am so happy to those words. “Looks like, he doesn’t want it. You don’t have to force yourself Kisaragi-san.” I shook my head, “No!”

They jumped in surprise in my scream, “I would LOVE to be with Reiji again and I want to be closer with Ai-kun. I haven’t prepared myself to approach the two of you for now but,” I jumped on them and embraced the three of them at the same time. “I am very happy, I won’t let any of you down.” Reiji hugged me from the back, “Aine, with you just being here and just being fine is all we want.” I cried of happiness, Ai-kun and Reiji too. My eyes has been so clouded that I didn’t notice if the other two are also crying.

“We will go make very valuable memories!” Reiji and I shouted the same thing; we smiled and laughed at each other. “We should be having our breakfast.” The other three stood up and asked us for a meal.