Outburst

I decided to use something unconventional to resolve the problem. I asked Aijima to perform an incantation with me. This might be the last resort and well we are desperate enough to risk our lives.

“MUSE! I am your loving knight, we are singing for your grace; we would like to offer you this power. In expense please answer our entreaty. Give us back one of your knights, Mikaze Ai. He who lives for music, he who loves music, the he that music had made.”

Breathing had been harder though there is wind around us, “Camus! Muse needs to know how much we want this inquiry to be answered. You have to shout out loud what you feel!”

“GIVE US BACK OUR AIAI!” I was startled by that scream, Kotobuki and the others are in the balcony. “Don’t you dare not give him life! We want him no… we NEED him.” Kurosaki sounds so tsundere saying those things. “Ai-chan is very cute, shy and timid yet he is also cold but blunt at the same time! We love him.” “Ai is very valuable. Please bring back our senior.” Shinomiya and Kurusu added. One after another they screamed their hearts out.

They all said what they feel I’ll be the last one. “Myu-chan! How about you?” I closed my eyes. “The food doesn’t taste that good anymore. The fights are not resolvable anymore. The song doesn’t sound the same anymore. Something is missing. It was him. I want to GRANT his wish.”

“I wish I can be HUMAN, so I can be allowed to live my life the way I want it. Even just for a day, I want to know how to feel, to be able to believe and to be happy.”

“I want to grant it, not for a day but for until he wants it to last.” The crystal ball; that the king sent me turned into dust, the light ceased. I lost strength in my knees and knelt on the carpet even Aijima; this might be the first time he used a large amount of magic at once.

We used all our energy to rush to the lounge area because we can’t see anything from the balcony. We opened the door and entered, Ichi opened the lights and we saw the two catching their breaths. “MYU-chan! Ce-chan” Rei-chan embraced the two. “We can’t breathe…”

Ding DONG Ding Dong. The clock struck twelve, its March 1 now. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY our dearest MIKAZE AI!” We all shouted and we laughed as we noticed we chorused in the greeting.

“I am happy for the greeting but could you please remember that the curfew is 10pm?” The door opened, there stood the annoyed cyan haired boy we know. He is dragging a large travel bag.

“Care to explain to me WHY aren’t you two sleeping?” he stares at his juniors. “I just came back from a two week vacation with my family in Hawaii and what I will first see after coming back is this scene where all of you are awake?” The unending sentence Ai-chan made became music to our ears.

“We know that Aiai will be arriving tonight so we waited.” “It’s not that I will disintegrate after coming down from the airplane. Stop your nonsense Reiji, that’s why we hate you.” “Nah, you LOVE me, I know it.” He winks and puts his arms on Ai-chan’s shoulders but it is rejected. He got pinched by him.

“Let’s sleep. We have a LONG day tomorrow.” Baron wraps up the day; he caressed Ai-chan’s hair. “Your hair is dry, you swam in the sea too much.” Ai-chan touched his own hair, “So that’s why. I am wondering why when I comb my hair it’s too stiff.” “You should use the shampoo me and Camus is endorsing, kiddo.” Ran-chan swiped his fingers through the child’s hair.

“I am not a kid anymore, I am 16 now.” Ai-chan fixes his hair, “Stop the chat lets rest.” We giggled, oh yes peace.

When I woke up, I felt something itchy in my back. “Sho! Scratch my back.” “Huh? Okay.” I shook up my junior to do me a favor. “What did you do these two weeks I am away?” He smiled. “I have a taping for the new Prince of Fights season so I am always outside.” “Natsuki is also busy with some modeling gig.” That’s good; they didn’t slack off when I am gone. “That’s okay. I’ll go down to grab some breakfast, you?” I offered Sho to have breakfast with me, and it feels different.

“Ai-chan! Sho-chan! Breakfast is ready!” Natsuki shows up, I changed my outfit and we walked towards the dining area, it really feels different. Different than when I am walking these same corridors two weeks ago. “Did some furniture or the curtains changed?” “No, not at all.” If it is not those things what is this I am feeling that is not similar.

“Ai-chan, open the door.” Natsuki urged me to push the door, party poppers welcomed us and I got entangled to one of the long threaded ones. “Put this off me, it’s annoying.” And instead of helping me, they all just laughed. “Hey!” I got mad but I also laughed, wait did I just laugh? Why am I feeling that I am happy? Is this happiness…?

“Aw, how cute the kid laughed.” “Kurosaki stop it.” I am so happy right now; tears clouded my eyes I cried, and it comes from the bottom of my heart. Camus pulled me to his wide chest, “It’s your birthday you shouldn’t cry.” He said that and grinned that seems he is taunting me; I smacked his face using his scepter.

“I’ll do it again if you don’t stop doing that smile.” He just raised his both hands and sat on the dining chair. Earl-sama looks at us, “You aren’t interested in breakfast? If not I’ll dig in first. Itadakimasu!” “Who said that? Come on! Let’s EAT!” Reiji runs to his seat and starts to gobble up some dishes; we all followed their lead and ate.