Chapter Two

~Harry Potter-LeFay~
When I woke, the first thing I did was reach up, noticing something strange on my forehead, and as my hand came in contact with something hard and almost bone like poking out of my forehead.
Scrambling out of bed, I scanned the room for a door and quickly stumbled out of bed towards the one I could see.
Luckily it was a bathroom, and I was shocked to see my normal reflection changed-my eyes were normally green, but never had they been the ominous glowing green they were now.
I looked around for my glasses but failed to find them, and realized I wasn't having nearly as hard of a time seeing as I usually did without my glasses-more than the color had changed.
What else could have changed about me? I need to know!
I rushed back to the bathroom, staring as I noticed that something was poking out of my hairline-the hard bone-like thing I had noticed when I woke. My mouth gaped open and closed as I noticed what looked like the beginning of horns pushing out of my skull.
The man didn't have horns! Why do I?? What went wrong?!
As if I had summoned them with my panic, a house elf much different looking than the one I had met over the summer, popped into the room with a bow.
"Hello my Lord. My name is Forrester, I'm a free house elf that has served the forest lord of this forest for many generations."
I stared at him dubiously for a moment before I asked quietly, "Why am I growing horns? the forest lord I met-he didn't have them."
Forrester shook his head, "My Lord, Lord LeFay did have horns but as his body grew weaker it reverted to his wizard form. That, my Lord, is why you're growing horns. As Lord LeFay blood adopted you, you'll receive much of his abilities." He smiled slightly, "Lord LeFay was once a ruler among Forest Lords, but as the species died out slowly, he was a King without people. Now you are much the same, my Lord."
I shook my head, "Lord LeFay didn't really get a chance to explain much of this. Can I still go to Hogwarts?? Do I have to stay in the forest all the time?"
Forrester shook his head, "You can return to Hogwarts, My Lord, but you will need to return frequently. The forest draws power and protection from you, and you from it."
I sighed, "I suppose that its good that I enjoy the forest, despite being scared out of my wits the last time that I entered it. Lord LeFay mentioned a book in the library that could detail my new abilities. Could you help me find it?"
Forrester nodded, holding out a hand to me. I took it, feeling nervous at the gesture. With a pop! We appeared in a library, the shelves made out of twisted vines and branches. I made my way to the fire place, noticing a book titled with my name, and grabbed it.
I sat down, suddenly not sure I wanted to find out my new abilities. Maybe this was a bad idea. I'm already famous-what if this makes me even more famous? I hate the fame.
Forrester smiled slightly as he sat across from me and stated, "It was no coincidence that Lord LeFay came out of the forest where you were, my Lord. The forest watches and remembers. Lord LeFay may not have been sure at first, but you were chosen by the forest."
Sighing, I stared down at the book for a moment before opening it to the title page.