Chapter Nine

~Harry Potter-LeFay~

As we portaled back to Gringotts, BlackClaw was there to lead us back to King Ragnok's chambers, where he and the same two goblins were waiting patiently for us, paperwork spread across the table in front of them all.

As we entered, King Ragnok looked up and smiled, "Welcome back, Lord Potter-LeFay, I assume everything went well at the Ministry?"

Professor Snape inclined his head and stated, "The head of the department is a former member of my house, and her son is a current member. She, as most Slytherin's are, is very efficient when it's needed. However, as Lord Potter-LeFay is still a student, I believe he should eat. Should you give me your guarantee that he is safe, I will travel to a nearby restaurant and get him dinner."

King Ragnok shook his head, "Although Lord Potter-LeFay is safe with us, you leaving to get him dinner is unnecessary. We can provide dinner, or at least sandwiches for him to eat. I'm sure Lord Potter-LeFay would feel more comfortable with his chosen adult by his side."

Nodding, I admitted, "I do feel safer with him here, Your Majesty, and I would appreciate the refreshments if it's not any trouble for any of you, but please, call me Harry. Lord Potter-LeFay is such a mouthful, and you've helped me more than most adults in my life."

King Ragnok looked both happy and sad at that admission, but agreed, "Very well, Harry. It is no problems. BlackClaw, can you contact the kitchens for refreshments please? Enough for everyone please." BlackClaw nodded, exiting the room.

King Ragnok shuffled some of the papers in front of him and stated, "I believe we were going to do a test to see about your abilities and gifts, and your full inheritance titles, yes?"

I nodded, "Yes sir. We can start with whichever you'd like to do first. I very much appreciate your help with this."

King Ragnok nodded, "I believe we should do the titles test first, Harry, as it may explain several other abilities you have. Here, you can keep this dagger for the remainder of the visit, as you'll be pricking your finger quite a bit tonight."

He handed me an ornate dagger, making Snape draw in a sharp breath, and I stated, "This is a very nice blade, King Ragnok, thank you for allowing me to use it."

King Ragnok nodded, passing over a piece of parchment, and stated, "You'll need to prick your finger, Harry, and drop seven drops of blood onto the parchment." As I did so, he slid the paper back towards himself, and I noticed with astonishment that the cut I'd made on my finger had healed already.

"Inheritance Title Test." Ragnok spoke in what I assumed was gobbly-gook, and the blood spilled around the parchment, and much to my shock, was creating words. After a moment it stopped, and King Ragnok lifted it, looking it over, before he slid the paper towards me and stated, "You have quite a few titles, Lord Potter-Gryffindor- Peverell-Slytherin-LeFay. It appears, Harry, that you have been chosen by several lines to become lord. Slytherin is an odd one, however, as you have received that one by conquest. Perhaps...Perhaps the Dark Lord was the former Lord, or could have been. Otherwise, these are all lordships that you get by blood. It seems that the Potters are descendants of the Peverell's and Gryffindor both. Should you desire, I believe the Headmaster has a sword, a goblin made sword, that belongs to the Gryffindor house. It has resided at Hogwarts because there has not been a Gryffindor Lord for several generations, but we at Gringotts would be honored if you would wield it."

Smiling shyly at the respect I could hear in his voice, I nodded, "I would be honored, Your Majesty, but I have no idea how to wield a sword."

King Ragnok nodded slowly, "Perhaps we could teach you. You may be a bit young yet, to carry the sword permanently at your side, but we could begin with daggers, and work your stamina up until you're strong enough to wield the sword."