t h r e e

I woke up feeling a headache as soon as I opened my eyes I couldn't really see anything from how dark it was. I Left up on the soft bed comforter that felt nothing like mine , I climbed out the bed standing still for a while Making Sure That I won't fall, I can't believe this nigga hit me in my face that hard I thought to myself. I felt around the room on the walls looking for a light switch or something but instead of that I felt a warm figure as if I was feeling someone's chest.

"Don't touch me." What ever I was feeling had spoke in a loud voice.

"Well cut the fucking light on so I can see where the fuck I'm going." I Said backing away and crossing my arms. They cut the light on revealing the same motherfucker I've been dealing with .

"Ion Know what type of weird shit y'all into but I ain't into it , I'm ready to go home I don't want shit to do with you niggas." I said about to walk out only to be pushed back by him.

"Is you crazy? You better sit yo lil ass down , I'm tired of talking to yo dumbass." He said getting in my face.

"You needa Back the fuck up, if you tired go to sleep bitch." I said pushing him back out of my face. Maybe a few minutes later another dude came into the room with a store bag full of shit sitting on the bed then looking at the other dude as he stood there mugging me while I mugged back.

"Fuck wrong with y'all? I feel hella tension in this bitch." He said looking back and forward between us .

"Fuck do you mean what's wrong?! I'm in a room with two niggas I ain't met a day in my life! , y'all pussy ass homeboy hit me in my face! ,  speaking of him where his fat ass At now ?! cause he caught me off guard." I Said pissed off at this point.

"You needa lower yo fucking tone in my house , I'm not gone keep talking to ya bruh , I'm really finna knock yo stupid ass out myself." He Said walking up on me but getting pushed back by the other dude.

"Look ma, we can't just let you go you saw way to much shit last night, and we don't know you like that to just let you go, we can't trust that you won't tell Like you say you won't , so fa a few months you just gone stay around here cause shit been hot lately." He said going through the bag pulling out hair dye , and feminine hygiene products , while I just stood there pissed off, tryna figure out why he think ima Be Cool with some shit like this .

"Nooo! I want to go home, y'all fucking deaf or just dumb ? I don't give a fuck about what y'all got going on , I wanna go home!!" I yelled tryna walk out again but getting pulled back by the dude I was talking to causing me to quickly turn around hitting him in face because of how mad I was.

"Hoe did you just hit me?!" He yelled back running up on me .

"Bitch you lucky ion put my hands on females , Take this shit & go in the bathroom hoe." He said throwing the hair dye at me.

"I'm not bout to dye a damn th-." I was cut off when the dude with the dints in his forehead pull his gun out.

"I'm not about to keep playin with you, He don't hit or kill bitches but I do ,so pick that shit yo and do what he said I'm dead ass tired of arguing with you." He said pointing the gun at the bathroom . I picked up the black hair dye and slowly walked into the bathroom closing the door and locking it. I looked in the mirror looking at my face seeing the bruise under my eye beginning to be noticeable. I looked exhausted, and I felt exhausted my hair was a mess, Face was red and my body was sore. I didn't wanna be here at all I kept thinking about how worried my mama was gone be, I was scared I didn't know what to do I was even thinking maybe this is the end for me , what if this how ima die. I didn't trust them , I don't know what they capable of doing. What have I got myself into was all I could think.

-Vote&Comment😚