e i g h t

Nola's POV

I peeked into the guest room I once slept in checkin to see if yasmaine okay. She was sitting on the bed sniffing and wiping her eyes, and kept looking at something that was in here hand.

"Hey uh , you good?" I said slowly stepping in.

"Uh yeah I just ain't feeling to good." She said trying to hide whatever it was she had.

"Okay you need anything? Or I can just leav-."

"No , can I ask you something ? If you don't mind." She said looking at me as I stood there debating on if I wanted to hear what she had to ask.

"Uhm sure wassup?" I asked looking at her curiously and walking all the way in the room closing the door.

"Okay so I kinda fainted when we was down stairs, and it's cause I'm pregnant." She said about to cry again.

"Okay, okay please don't cry." I Said nervously sitting down next to her rubbing her shoulder. See I'm not so good with somebody I don't know just crying on me , I don't be knowing what to do , I be nervous , or I end up laughing but in her case since I don't know her I'm not gone laugh as much as I want to right now.

"And I don't know how to tell Nova , I don't even know if he really want kids. What would you do?" She said looking at me , catching me off guard by the question.

"I mean honestly if he really love you like you think he do then he shouldn't be disappointed or feel any type of way bout it , he grown and I'm sure he the benefits that come with fuckin." I Said being very blunt cause that's how I was I was always straight forward with things.

"You right, I sorry if I may come off like a bother my hormones just all over the place, and ion gotta lotta female friends I can talk to." She said sniffling .

"It's all good, I'm go back in there with kentrell and let you get some rest." I Said getting up walking out closing the door back behind me.

"Please tell me she ain't doing crack." I heard kentrell say from behind me straddling me.

"What the fuck ? Can you not do that weird shit it's uncomfortable." I Said looking at him irritated.

"Can you just tell me what the fuck wrong with ya." He talked to me in frustration.

"First off foreal stop being a asshole, second I can't just tell you what she just told me it ain't my place to tell anybody that." I told him crossing my arms getting ready to walk away only for him to yank me back by my shirt .

"You got 2.5 seconds to tell me wassup or I'm finna fuck you up I done had enough of yo shit today foreal." He spoke into my ear causing chills down my spine as I grew nervous.

"Uh s-she said she was pregnant but she don't wanna tell him yet she too scared." I Said turning around now face to face with him. His skin looked so smooth and he wasn't a ugly nigga you would think he was by the way he carried around a attitude all the time but it was like deep down he wasn't always like that , looking into his honey brown eyes you could tell he hadn't always been so angry something changed him.

"Aw Ight." He said snapping us both out of the gaze we were in then began walking into his room while I slowly followed behind.

"Where you going?" He asked stopping in front of his door looking at me crazy .

"You said I could come in here until she left." I Said looking up at him.

"Go in the living room or something." He said opening his room door and sitting on the bed.

"Ion wanna be in the living room by myself , ima be lonely ." I Said walking in and getting in his bed. I mean it looked like I was gone be here for a while might as well try to be comfortable.

"Y'all not gonna make me no escort is you?" I asked looking at the back of him following the tattoos that were across his back.

"Nah man, ain't even gonna do ya lil ass like that." He said laying down.

"Well wassup ? Can I go home?" I said getting happy while he remained with the same facial expression as he always did.

"I ain't say all that." He looked at me stupidly .

"Oh." Was all i said losing the excitement i once had.

" we already told you , you gotta stay here for a while ma, just until shit coo down." He Said turning on the T.v.

"Shit not gone cool down if the police is looking for a missing person." Just as I was saying to him I heard my name on the news.

"If you know where Nola Santiago May be Or was last seen contact "MISSING" as soon as possible back to you Kingsley.

"See ! Now what if they find me here that's gone be fucked up for y'all." I Said trying to get him to understand.

"That's the thing won't nobody find you, I guarantee you they forget you even missing within a month or two." He said lighting a blunt that was on his night stand. I just laid down not even saying anything back , there wasn't even a point in going on about them letting me go home. I was stuck here now.