s e v e n

Kentrells POV

I walked into the "Clean & Clear" ( I know the name kinda corny😂) strip club that my boss owned . I know y'all probably like "What the fuck Typa strip club is that" it ain't shit but a bunch of naked ass strippers in showers bathing themselves, and dancing with lights and shit, it's some shit I ain't never seen or thought of , but it ain't really matter to me shit like this don't even excite me. We walked to the back where our boss Big Nova sat . I hated this nigga with a passion , he Jr's daddy, I know Jr hated this him too. I hated calling the nigga my boss, he the grimyest nigga that ever stepped foot in Baton Rouge and he hated doing shit fa people if it don't involve money. Even when it came to his own blood.

"Wasshammin kenny , my boya ." He said smiling showing his whole grill. Big Nova was a fat brown skin nigga , with a body full of tattoos, with waves.

"Mane don't Call be dat gay shit." I said throwing a duffle bag on the table.

"My shit all here right?" He said putting his sblunt out on his desk.

"Why the fuck would we gonna take from you pops , come on man." Jr said running his hand over his face with frustration.

"Shit ion know , you know how y'all young niggas is nowadays." He Said opening up the bag.

"Good jobs boys, Bino!" He Said Calling one of his other works in the room.

"Wasshammnin boss man." One of his other workers said walking in, Bino was tall fat but not fat fat , you never really hear shit from him he do his business by himself & don't speak to nobody then leave , didn't see the nigga much either.

"Bring these niggas them bags so they can get the fuck out my face." He said throwing the bag to the dude standing behind him, see he a straight ass hold fa nun. Bino came back with the bags handing them to us, we unzipped the bags checking to see if everything was right , but it wasn't.

"Mane take this shit you short." I Said throwing the bag of money on the table & so did nova .

"Okay and? If you wanna get technical it's my money I'm giving to y'all , I ain't gotta give y'all shit." He said then pushing the bag on the floor.

"Fuck dat, ion even listen to my own goddamn elders you think I'm finna keep fucking around withchu?" Jr went off looking Nova in the face with frustration.

"Lil nigga elders? Tuh I'm yo only motherfuckin elder ,and nigga you gone respect me , I took care of you when yo hoe ass mama left you in that house , and yo ass too I took you in when yo daddy got his dumbass locked up and yo mama was struggling." He Said standing up screaming at us. See what I mean nigga ain't even have to take it there, bringing my parents into this shit ain't got nothing to do with my fuckin money.

"Yannwhat ? Ima get rid of the rest of that shit fa you, & ima bring you that bitch you got me holdin at my house , then I'm done working fa yo grimy ass." I Said pulling a cigarette from my jacket pocket and lighting it  walking back over to his desk after picking up the duffle bag then looking at him and blowing smoke in his face.

"Nova you do what you want nigga." I said turning around and walking out the room shaking my head.

~Nola POV

We was back at Yb house walking inside seeing him sitting on the couch watching tv with a mug, he then looked and seen it was us coming thru the door he only rolled his eyes and looked back at the tv.

"Ew well hi to you to nigga." Nova's girlfriend said taking the key out the door and walking over to the love seat. I walked over to the full couch where Yb was sitting and sat not to far from him only for him to scoot more away from. Like nigga ion wanna be here no more closer to you then you don't to be .

"Uh Yb can I get something to drink?" I Said looking at him annoyed .

"Here girl I got you some already , and stop calling him that his fuckin name kentrell." She said handing me a grape fanta and laughing.

"Yasmaine now why the fuck would you tell this bitch something li-."

" Hold the fuck up first of all I ain't a bitch , second ion give a fuck what yo name is , but what the fuck you not gone do is call me out my name like I did something to you , you stupid ass nigga." I said getting mad cause this like the 100th time I heard this nigga call me a bitch and I just wasn't finna keep letting him disrespect me like I did something.

"Shut the fuck up and take yo dumbass to that room fa I fuck yo stupid ass up." He Said yelling and pointing towards he stairs .

"You ain't call me another bitch did you? That's what I thought." I Said getting up and stomping up the stairs like a little kid.

~Kentrells POV

"What the fuck yas?" I said running my hands over my face frustrated.

"I'm sorry! I swear I didn't know what the deal was you know y'all don't be telling me shit." She said getting ready to cry.

"Yas bruh what you crying fa ? I just wanna know why you would say my name in front of ha and we don't even know what he finna do with ha." I Said looking at her crazy .

"Okay well y'all still ain't tell me nun of that, I'm finna go home cause y'all always wanna be mean and yell at somebody." She said getting up but as she walked off to the door she fell to the floor.

"Yasmaine!" yelled rushing over to ha help ha Up.

"What The fuck wrong witchu." I asked her helping her off the floor.

"Nothing, let me go." She said getting up tryna fix her self and leave.

"Nigga you can't leave what if you crash or something? it's gone be my fault cause I let you leave now take go yo ass upstairs , and go to the guest room and take yo ass a nap until nova get here or sumn." I said picking her purse and store back up .

"Is everything okay?" Shorty said coming from down stairs with a nervous expression.

"Take ha up to the guest room and let her lay down you can go to my room." I told her walking Yasmaine to the stairs for shorty to help her to the room Incase she fell again. I watched her walk her up the stairs to the room, I then walked back to the couch sitting down lighting a blunt that I had rolled earlier . I closed my eyes taking the first inhale trying to relax as much as possible cause I really felt like fucking some shit up right now, I was just so pissed off at the way my life been going since I was a lil nigga, a nigga need a change .

What y'all think wrong with Yasmaine?😟

Y'all think big nova took it to far?😕

Vote & Comment 😚