n i n e

Next morning I woke up to yelling coming from downstairs and other commotions. I dragged myself out of the bed walking into the hallway seeing Yasmaine and her boyfriend arguing and kentrell trying to get them to stop. I walked down the stairs causing everyone's attention to go towards me.

"My fault, I tried to shut these stupid mothafuckas to shut up." Kentrell said sitting on the couch.

"Nah he a stupid mothafucka, fuckin with other bitches like I won't find out, I hate you! ion even know why I put up with you!" Yasmaine yelled throwing her hands up in frustration.

"Bitch leave then ain't nobody stopping yo stupid ass." Her boyfriend yelled back in her face. Everyone just stood there in silence as tears began to form in Yasmaine's eyes.

"You right I am stupid , stupid for dealing with a trash ass nigga like you." Was all she said before walking out.

"Jr what the fuck nigga." Kentrell said getting and looking at him in anger.

"Say mane, fuck her , she don't give no fucks bout me, she just be talking just like the rest of the hoes."

"Nigga dats my fuckin blood, you betta take yo punk ass outside apologize bitch." Kentrell spoke up and pushing in his chest making him hit the way.

"You betta keep yo fuckin hands off me, Ian gotta do shit." Jr said pushing him back, only for Kentrell to come back punching him in his face then a fight broke out.

"Aye!!" I said trying to push my small self in between them so they would stop fight, but you guess right I couldn't do it they was way bigger and rougher then me.

"Stop! what the fuck!" I screamed again hoping they would just stop , they was doing way to much for me. This why I hated drama it always made me to overwhelmed. I then spotted somebody's gun sitting on the table, now I could either kill them both and leave or I could use it just to get them to stop. The first idea kept repeating in my head but how would I get home? What if he had more guards or something around. I grabbed the gun aiming it at the ceiling shooting it quickly distracting the both of them from fighting . They both looked at me all beat up and bruised looking as if they were ready to fight me next.

"Give me dat shit! Fuck wrong withchu?" Kentrell limped over to me snatching the gun outta my hands.

"Well y'all wasn't listening, & I ain't have a fuckin choice , y'all need to get yo fuckin life togetha."

"What the fuck you know bout our life? Huh? Yo dumb ass only been here what? Three days ? Bitch shut up for I beat yo ass." He said looking at me as if he wanted to fight me next .

"That girl really love you and for you to stand there like you ain't been doing shit wrong is fucked up, i know I ain't been here long but it don't take time to see hurt written all over somebody's face, I hope you can change for the better of y'all baby." Was all I said after leaving the room.

Kentrell Pov

"Fuck is she talking bout? Yasmaine pregnant? " Nova said as his face began to soften. I just slowly sat down cause I know shit finna get emotional.

"Yea man." I said sighing.

"Oh and wasn't nobody gone tell me shit!" He said raising his hands up in defense.

"I think yasmaine wanted to tell you bruh ,  but we be busy ,and you , you just been doing hoe shit so she ain't had time to tell yo bitch ass." I said looking at him as he began pacing back and  forth in the living room

"Man I can't have no baby."

"Fuck you mean "you can't have no baby"!" I said standing back up

"Like I said , I can't have a baby, right now at least especially in this life style, ion want my kids growing up around my pops, growing up like us." He said sitting down putting his face in his hands.

"And I love yasmaine I just know I ain't ready for her like I should be." Spoke again.

"Aye man I hear everythang you saying, I got four kids I gotta raise my damn self, why you think they with they mamas? I be damned if my sons grow up doing any kinda work for yo punk ass pops." I tryna be make things not sound so bad.

"I feel you, mane Yas really pregnant?" He said lookong over at me as if I was suppose to tell him no.

"Yea, that's what she said." I said feeling the knot that formed under my eye.

"Jr nigga it's time for you to leave , I'm feeling my eye right now and it don't feel right and it's making e mad all over again so I suggest you go talk to yas or sum." I said getting up irritated.

"Shut up bitch ass up you gone be Ight." He said getting up and walking out.

Vote&comment🥺