f i v e

"Man you ain't had ta tell ha shit, You was just being messy , get out on god bruh." The brownskin dude told joe pointing to the door.

"Can you please just let me leave, I promise I won't say anything, I can't be out here fucking everybody, I'm still a virgin ion know nothing bout sex." I plead, lying , hoping he would give in.

"You a virgin?" He asked and laughed sitting back down after joe left.

"Why the fuck is it that you only caught the virgin part?" I asked looking at him as if he was dumb."

"Cuhz dat shit funny, Awh fuck that mean young young." He Said quickly dropping his smile.

"Chill the fuck out just cause I'm a Virgin don't mean I'm a kid , I'm mature as fuck for my age." I Said becoming a little offended because I'm not a virgin because I can't get sex or nothing I just ain't stupid and it's just the last thing on my mind.

"Manee shut the fuck up and get out my face I needa rethink some shit." He said getting up and running up the stairs.

"So it's just fuck what I gotta say?" I yelled up the stairs waiting for him to respond back.

"Hi." I heard a little voice speak from behind me , I turned around seeing it was the little boy that once was sleep sitting up starring at me.

"wassup lil man, I wake you?" I Said easing my attitude and walking over to comfort the lil boy forgetting I was still only in a towel.

"Shit." I whispered to myself , i noticed somebody was coming through the front door.

"Uh my ride ain't gone be back till a lil lata so I gotta stay here awhile bra." Joe said sitting down on the couch across from me.

"The fuck you telling me fa?" I ask raising one of my brows at him.

"Man why you naked still?" He Said looking me up and down.

"Cause I don't have any clothes , You must've forgot I been kidnapped and y'all tryna turn me into a hoe." I said irritated once again.

"Right." He Said scratching his word and beginning to day dream, I grew anger just sitting here starring at this green head retard. I got up from where I was sitting and walked back up the stairs leaving the lil boy with joe, I was looking for the other dude because I needed something to cover myself with now that I had came to my scenes that I was still only in a towel . I came towards a door that was cracked that I could hear a voice from.

"She a virgin bruh , man ion really give a fuck, I'm tired of baby sitting ha ass mane you know how I get." I heard him speak firmly on the phone . I grew anxious walking back towards my room thinking about the what he has just said , I wanted to run but I was only still in a towel and I don't think I would make it for With the other dude down stairs . I had gave up I wasn't in no way comfortable with was going on but ion think it was more I could do. I walked in the room sitting down on the the bed and began fumbling with my fingers like I always did when I was scared or nervous and at this point I was scared. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when somebody came in the room.

"Aye here , put this on , & I'm finna have my cousin come get you." The dude that was on the phone said handing me some sweats & a bag of white tees that I think were my size.

"Can you at least tell me yo name I am gone be here for a while." I Said looking at him with no hope left in me.

"Youngboy." He simply said then walked out. I put the sweats on and one of the white tees, then put my long dark sandy brown hair into a bun, walking back into the living room where It sounded like more people then it already was.

To be continued, vote & comment🥀