914-772-4021

7:58 am

With only a few hours of sleep, the girl decided she didn't want to go to school today after suffering from yesterday's events. She looked in the bathroom mirror, scoffing at the cuts and bruises that scattered over her sides. Looking down at her palm, she realizes that she needed a little more than just bandages. With s heavy sigh, the girl grabbed her wallet and headed out the doors to a local hospital, a place she called home.
____________________

"They're quite deep," the man in white said, studying her palm. She rolled her eyes, obviously they were or she wouldn't have came.

"Stitches, then?" The girl asked, tiredly, without a care. She was used to the pain, she just wanted to get it over with at this point.

The doctor nodded and disinfected the area, making the girl hiss. Swiping on the numbing cream, he began to stitch, putting some bandages around the injured hand.

Victoria thanked the doctor and walked back home, texting Adonis to tell him why she was absent, gaining a scorn from the worried boy.

Quickly shutting off her phone, she decided on watching Vikings to pass time as she rested her body. She had a thing for men with scars and bruises, especially the famous Ragnar Lothbrok. Yum.

Whilst she was enjoying herself in her little  bubble in Forest Hills, someone else, in another part of Queens wasn't.
_________________

Peter Parker made his way to Physics class tiredly, mindlessly bumping into students as they tried to fit through the crowded hallway. Today just didn't feel right and the boy knew exactly why.

Peter took a seat staring at the empty seat beside him, wondering where she could be

Peter took a seat staring at the empty seat beside him, wondering where she could be. She always had perfect attendance, never late nor absent, but what could've happened? He tried not to worry but he couldn't help it.

Staring off into a deep abyss, the boy started replaying yesterday's events in his head. From Enigma hugging him to carrying her home. He's always found her captivating, especially when she fights. In a way, she reminded him of Victoria Smith, but it just couldn't be her.

Copying down the last of his notes, he decided on going on his phone to look for suits for the dance. It's not like he wanted to go but Ned did, so he had to come too, (for support like a good friend would.)

"Yo Pete, I'm free on thursday, are you?" His friend asked, checking out Peter's phone, "we can go to a mall and check out their suits?"

The small boy nodded, shutting off his phone, sighing. The pair weren't even close yet she was always on his mind. It didn't make sense why out of all these girls, Peter had been enthralled by Victoria Smith. It was funny even, how such opposites could be infatuated with one another.