Train Rides and You

The teenagers laid on the couch sprawled onto each other, their legs somehow ended up tangled during their slumber. Victoria awoke first to her cheek on Peters shoulder, a little drool running down her mouth but luckily didn't fall on the boy. His arms found their way around the girl's body, tightly holding on to her waist not allowing her to move.

Victoria looked up at the sleeping boy, noticing all the little details she never noticed before. His eyelashes were long and dark, leaving a shadow on the boy's upper cheek. His plump pink lips were parted as little snores left them. The tender skin on top of his eyebrow was painted a lighter shade, a scar she never realized he had.

She watched as the clocks hand moved, soon enough reaching seven. The girl nudged Peter softly, making him groan and tighten his grip. She kissed the arm that was by her neck and tapped on his face, his eyes fluttering as they adjusted to the light. Realizing he had been holding onto Victoria, the boy's eyes went wide as he quickly untangled himself from her, muttering apologies as he headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Victoria shook each of her friends, all of them raising their middle finger at her as they tried to keep themselves awake. The dark haired girl grabbed her bag and headed up to Harry's bathroom where she took a long, hot shower and got ready for school, putting on some corduroy pants and a thick sweater.

"Hey," a half-naked Peter said, as he walked into Harry's room, rummaging through his closet to find a windbreaker. The girl saluted him, putting on some makeup so she didn't look half as dead as she did at the moment. In the reflection of the mirror, Victoria watched as her friend put on his outfit, his back facing her.

"Did everyone else get ready?" She asked the boy, packing her things and throwing them in the bag she brought. Peter shrugged, fixing his hair in the mirror she was previously using. Victoria waited for him to finish and walked downstairs, making some coffee and breakfast for her sleepy friends.

Peter came up from behind the girl, looking over her shoulder to see what kind of eggs she was making, and moving over to start cooking the bacon. Mj, Liz, Adonis, and Ned tiredly walked over to the kitchen table with wet hair, already dressed in their clothing. Harry was probably still showering since the teenagers could still hear his horrible singing from somewhere upstairs.

"Hey can you make the coffee?" Victoria asked, adding salt and pepper to the scrambled eggs. The boy quickly turned on the kettle, helping Victoria plate the food. "You look like a married couple," Mj laughs, making both the girl and boy roll their eyes. "Eat your food, Mj," Victoria scowled, earning a laugh from Peter. "What your mother said."

Harry, (in all his glory,) finally walked downstairs, waving at the teenagers who have nearly finished their food. He took a seat next to his boyfriend and began eating as Victoria and Peter started washing the finished plates. In no time, the coffee was finished and soon enough the six teenagers were walking to the overground subway with their cups of coffee in hand.
_________________

"What exactly are you looking at, Parker?" Victoria nudged, rolling her eyes.

He gave her a small smile, turning back his attention to Mj who was talking about the little mermaid play she was going to hold auditions for

He gave her a small smile, turning back his attention to Mj who was talking about the little mermaid play she was going to hold auditions for. "So, wanna be Eric then?" She asked, pushing the boy's shoulder. His eyes went wide as he shook his head no, not wanting to embarrass himself infront of his fellow students.

"Victoria's gonna be in it," Ned whispered, wiggling his eyebrows. Peter grinned, "i'm in."
Little did he know Victoria wouldn't play the part of the beautiful mermaid, but the villain, instead. A few stops and a ten minute walk later, the teenagers arrived at Midtown high, scattering to their lockers and then their classes.
_____________

Victoria, Peter, and Ned sat in their seats waiting for their chemistry teacher to arrive, their notebooks and pens on the desk. The teacher, as always, was late and grumpy, unhappy about her marriage with her husband.

"Hello class, just to let you know, you have a quiz tomorrow from chapters 4-7, goodluck," she said grumpily, sitting on her chair and tapping away at the keyboard aggressively, probably emailing her soon-to-be ex husband. Victoria's eyes went wide and her heart began to race, she hated sudden tests and quizzes, especially when she had to study a lot the night before.

"Study date?" Peter asked, sensing her anxiety, and moving closer to her while rubbing her lower back. Victoria looked at him, her hands shaking, she was going to have a panic attack soon but the boy kept his eye contact steady, rubbing her hands with his thumbs, and reminding her to breathe. Slowly, her hands stopped shaking and her vision cleared, "study date."

"Can I tag along?" Ned asked from behind Peter, earning a nod from Victoria and an annoyed look from his friend. The trio used the rest of class time to write down important parts of each chapter so that they didn't need to read the material all over again later.

The day was a drag and their lessons were long, but luckily for her, she had spent the majority of them with her friend, Peter. Soon as she knew it, the girl was walking to her final class of the day, gym, alongside her two geeky friends.

Making her way to the locker room, she locked eyes with Amber, giving her a sinister smile she knew she surely would have nightmares of. With a quick outfit change, the girl was in the auditorium standing by Peter, awaiting for the coach's instructions and sighing when she heard they'd be playing dodgeball. Again.

The whistle blew and the teams were at it once more, hitting one another to win. Victoria couldn't care less as she tiredly moved around the gym, giving everyone an open chance to hit her. With a growl, Flash grabbed the ball and threw it hardly at the girl's abdomen, making her gasp as she felt something where her gunshot wound was. With a limp, the girl rushed to the locker room where she sat down and took steady breaths, coughing into her hand. She grabbed a tissue and coughed into it, gasping when she saw red splatters on it.

She calmed herself down and chugged on some water, coughing again on the tissue only to be relieved that there wasn't any blood in it this time. She showered and changed and waited for peter and ned before heading over to their cafe to study. At 10pm the cafe shut down and the trio walked back home where they all fell into a deep slumber confident for tomorrow's test.