Sleepover

The three girls took an uber back to Victoria's house in Rego Park, grabbing their bags and the spare pajamas that were hidden in one of the many drawers the room contained.

"I'm getting ready here," the tanned girl said, grabbing her pajamas and heading over to her bathroom where she changed out of her evening clothes and put on her favorite black pajamas.

Victoria spent ages making sure every single spot of her face was makeup-free before she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and stuffed them in a bag, waiting for the rest to finish changing.

"Done," Mj said, putting on her backpack and making her way out of the house swiftly, leaving Liz and Victoria carrying the blankets themselves. Thankfully, the house was only five minutes away and the door was left wide open.

"Horror movie?" Harry asked as he helped the girls set down the blankets on the couch. Mj's eyes widened as she nodded vigorously, while Victoria and Liz shrugged as they both headed to the kitchen where they found Peter and Adonis.

"Need help?" Liz asked Adonis who was carrying a bunch of snacks. He nodded and handed her the lighter things, both of them going back to the couch and starting the movie.

Victoria sat on top of the counter, watching as Peter made some popcorn. Her eyes followed him as he put his arms on the counter, his muscles clearly visible under the thin black material he was wearing. His toned back was facing her and she could imagine his furrowed eyebrows as he focused on the popcorn.

"Butter?" She asked, making Peter turn around and nod, smiling. She spread out her arms for the boy to walk to, and he did nervously. She wrapped her arms around him as he stepped in between her legs, both of their stomachs rumbling with butterflies.

"T-this is nice," Peter said, as he rest his hands on her waist, his vision going blurry and his heart beating fast. The girl sighed happily, running her hands through the boy's curls, tugging at them, making his breath go shallow and his grip tighten.

They sat there for a few minutes, Victoria occasionally kissing the boy's clothed shoulder, calming him. Both of their eyes were closed, savoring this moment.

"Where's the fucking popcorn!" Harry yelled from the living room couch, completely ruining the moment by startling the two.

Groaning, the boy pulled back and helped the girl down, both of them grabbing bowls and filling them up with popcorn from the machine, making their way to the couch.

Peter sat first, waiting for Victoria to put down the bowl before pulling her onto the couch, the girl falling on him trying to hide her laughs.

"You're an idiot," she said before resting her head on his chest, hiding behind a blanket when jump scares came on. The boy held her closer every time, playing with her hair to calm her.

Liz and Ned were clinging onto each other for dear life while Harry, Mj, and Adonis were cuddled up under one large blanket with a bowl of popcorn on the girl's lap, their eyes glued on the screen which displayed a bloody figure, their face gruesome and deformed.

Peter laughed as the girl jumped at the loud noise, her hand grabbing onto his. "It's not real," he said as he rubbed her hand with his thumb, waiting for her heart rate to slow down. She looked at him with wide eyes, "how aren't you scared!"

"I've watched this with Harry for years now," he whispered to her, "I know what happens." She huffed and continued watching, her hand not leaving Peter's. As the movie came to an end Victoria decided she was craving tea, like she always did.

"Tea anyone?" She asked her friends, waiting for a response. Harry and Adonis nodded, paying no attention to the girl as they picked the next movie. Liz shook her head no and smiled, texting back her girlfriend.

"Add lemon on mine please," Mj said, grabbing a handful of popcorn. Victoria looked at her weirdly and waited for the rest. "Chocolate milk please," Ned and Peter said with a thumbs up, making the girl roll her eyes and go into the kitchen.

'I don't think your girlfriend needs help making tea Peter!'

'SHUT UP HARRY'

The girl sighed as she boiled the water, grabbing two chocolate milks from the fridge and chucking them at the two boys before making her way back.

She poured the hot water into four cups, putting in tea bags in all of them and squeezing a lemon into one. She put the cups on a tray and slowly walked back to the living room to avoid spilling them.

As she waited for her tea to get colder she took a sip of Peter's chocolate milk, waiting for a reaction. "You're too cute to get mad over," his eyes widened after he realized what he had just said.

"Fuck off Parker," the girl frowned placing her head back on his chest.

"Truth or Dare?" Adonis asked, unable to find a movie worth watching. Ned stood up first, sitting on the floor. Liz and Mj followed, along with Harry and Adonis. Peter and Victoria stayed put, too comfortable to move.

"C'mon lovebirds lets have some fun!" Harry says as he grabs the two and pulls them into the circle. The two swore at the cheeky boy and sat down, Peter sipping on his chocolate milk and Victoria on her tea.

"VICTORIA," Harry yelled making the girl choke on her tea, "truth or dare!"

"Truth," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Pussy! You got a crush on anyone?" Harry asked, winking at the annoyed girl. She nodded and cleared her throat, "Ned, truth or dare?"

"Uh dare?" He said, nervously smiling. "Flirt with Peter," she laughed. Ned put down his chocolate milk and looked over to Peter with seductive eyes, making the poor boy uncomfortable.

"Hey sexy mama," Ned said, licking his lips, "I love me a little bicep." Peter moved back as the boy wiggled his eyebrows and reached towards him, making the group of teens burst into a laughing fit. Victoria started choking, tears running down her eyes as she watched Ned bite his lip.

"Mj truth or dare," Peter said very quickly, trying to make Ned stop with whatever he was doing. The girl shrugged, "dare i guess."

"U-uh i dare you to-"
"Kiss someone in this circle!" Harry continued.

Peter nodded, "what he said!"

Mj looked around, not wanting to ruin anyone's relationship. It was between Peter, Victoria, and Ned and it was obvious who she chose. She looked at Victoria who nodded, giving her consent before pecking her on the lip and turning back around. "How was it," the girl winked at the redhead. She rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, "you have nice lips Vic."

The game went on for a while, the teenagers asking each other to do ridiculous things and answer ridiculous questions. It was getting late and they had school tomorrow so they decided on one last question.

"Truth or dare, Peter?" Liz asked.

"Dare," he replied, leaning forward.

"Kiss Victoria Smith."

"W-what?" He whispered, taken aback by what she said. Victoria rolled her eyes and grabbed Peter's face, delicately placing her lips on his, not wanting to crush the fragile boy. Their tummies erupted into butterflies as she deepened the kiss, Peter kissing her back with just as much passion.

The girl pulled back, her vision going blurry. "You taste like chocolate," she told the boy before standing up, "goodnight!"

Being the first to leave the circle, Victoria was at an advantage of picking the most comfortable place on the sectional, going for the one with the most free space.

The rest began to choose their spots, Peter, being the slowest to pick got stuck next to Victoria who was too busy thinking of what she wanted to dream about. She felt the couch dip but didn't feel the need to turn as she fell into a deep slumber.