V & H

With the english essay finished and the science fair project almost done, the girl was ecstatic! She was finally relaxed, which gave Enigma more motivation to make an appearance after her small hiatus.

Victoria and Harry have been growing close, hanging out whenever they had the chance. In fact, they planned to have a movie night today with the rest of the group, for the girl's birthday, which she was excited for, especially since she hasn't ever spent her birthday with more than one person.

"So what do you wanna order?" Victoria asked, plopping on the couch, placing her legs on his lap.

"Pizza?" The boy asked, resting his hands above her legs. Harry couldn't believe how close they got, especially since they only started becoming friends weeks ago.

Vic dialed her favorite pizza joint, Carlos, and asked them to deliver to Rego park, where she and Harry lived. The pair shared a cigarette whilst they waited for their friends to arrive, living in the moment, as the fortune cookie said.

________________________________

liked by V.Smith, lizallen, themj, nedleeds, flash.T and PeterP
Osborn.H: Was thinking about the birthday girl behind the camera..
______________
V.Smith: 1- fuck off 2- hot
    ↳ Osborn.H: you love me darling
              ↳ V.Smith: do i? massage my foot ;)
                           PeterP liked this comment
lizallen: where's the cigarette HUH
         ↳ lizallen: cutie pie
                 ↳Osborn.H: put it out for YOU cutie pie !
PeterP: Is this why everyone thinks you're hot
              ↳ Osborn.H: you think i'm hot?
                    ↳ PeterP: Eh you're alright
Vic liked this comment
themj: damn who is HE
          ↳ Osborn.H: you know who..
Adonis: kinda hot
            ↳ Osborn.H: u know i'm hot
________________________________

"Do you think everyone's dressed up in their house colors?" Asked the girl in black and green, clearly showing her house pride.

"I hope so or else we'll look like idiots," said the fellow Slytherin, dressed up in a white shirt and a green and silver scarf that was currently on his lap. He reminded her of Draco, her favorite character, but he was so much better.

The doorbell rang and the pair raced to the door, Victoria beating him this time. She opened it and moved, allowing her friends to pass through, greeting them one by one as they did. Luckily enough, they were all dressed up in their house colors which made movie night that much more fun.

Peter dressed up in red and gold, the colors of Gryffindor, home of the brave. Ned and Adonis both wore a yellow shirt and black sweats, typical hufflepuffs. The Ravenclaws of the group, who you may have guessed to be Liz and MJ wore matching blue pajamas covered with silver constellations.