Thanksgiving

It was Tuesday the 30th of November which meant that it was thanksgiving and more importantly, less than a month to Christmas break! Peter and Victoria have been the talk of the week ever since Friday, making appearances on the school gossip blog and even the daily news.

Earlier today, Victoria and her 'crew' received an invite from Aunt May to a restaurant by the bay called Vetro, which was where Victoria and her father used to go to before she moved out.

________________________________
the chamber of secrets gc

Pete
When's everyone coming?

Vic
idk around 7? is that okay?

Ned
pete pick me up on the way please and thanks

Pete
Gotcha Ned!

Liz
Vic i'm coming to urs at 6ish yeah?

Vic
sure! anyone else?

Mj
u already know! see u at 5!

Harry
Adonis and I will leave at the same time Vic and the girls do :)

Pete
May wants you to bring your parents!

Harry
GET EXTRA CLOTHES

________________________________

The girl put her phone down and sighed, knowing well she couldn't bring her father to the dinner. She picked up the phone and dialed his number, wanting to talk to him:

"Hello?" The man said from the other line, backing away from his work and giving his daughter his undivided attention.

"Hey Pa, I missed you," she said huffing, really wishing he could come to the dinner.

"I always miss you kiddo, what are your plans for today?" He asked, his voice cracking due to the pain of not being able to celebrate thanksgiving with her.

"Uh Aunt May invited my friends and I to dinner at that place we used to go to, remember?" She paused, waiting for her father to react.

"Vetro, by the bay?" He asked, chuckling.

"That's the one," she smiled into the phone. "She wanted our parents to come too but you can't come and Harry's are too busy so.." She cleared her throat. "The girls and I are gonna meet everyone there."

"And their parents?" He asked.

"They'll be there a little later," she replied, clearing her throat. Oh how she envied their little families.

"Hey Iron Man, suit up!" A woman says through the speaker. "That's my cue," he says before quickly shouting a "I GOT THAT PEPPER!" When she repeated it a second time.

"Bye, father," she says before ending the call and picking out her outfit for thanksgiving dinner.

Deciding against all black, she looked through her colored pile, grabbing a red shirt and some black and white plaid pants along with some black heels. As she placed them on her bed, she realized that the shirt ran low which meant she needed a necklace to top it all off.

She took a warm shower, scrubbing herself with a drugstore floral body wash which everyone seemed to love. As she scrubbed her hair with her shampoo, she noticed a couple of notification on snapchat, signifying that someone has sent her a message. After a full fifteen minutes of dancing, singing, and washing herself she stepped out of the shower and dried herself up, grabbing her phone as she walked to her vanity.