-4-

Chan and Woojin woke up early to make breakfast for the boys. Once the food was ready they sent Jeongin up to get everyone. One by one they all entered the kitchen, looking like a mess.

There was a silence hanging over the 9 of them, filling the room with an awkward tension.

Hyunjin cleared his throat and spoke up, gaining everybody's attention.

"You guys worked for Mr. Lee's company right?"

"Yeah, he's our adoptive dad" Minho said, feeling kinda awkward due to the stares.

"You guys are adopted? Where's your parents?" Changbin entered the conversation.

"We are both orphans" Felix answered.

Minho felt his eyes watering as he thought about his parents. He hadn't allowed himself to think about them for so long. No, pull yourself together, Minho! He quickly blinked the tears away from his eyes.

He focused on the emptiness inside of himself, to keep himself from getting emotional. This was one of the methods Mr. Lee had used to turn the boys into murderers. He taught them how to let go of all feelings, and turn into an emotionless killer.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked, keeping the conversations alive.

"Well, my parents died when I was pretty young so I don't really remember them. Minho lost his when he was about five I think. We met in an orphanage and got adopted together by Mr. Lee."

Everybody eyed the two with empathic looks. They all seemed to notice Minho's change of emotion.

Minho could feel everybody looking at him, making it harder to shut it all out. He got up from his seat and left for his room, without saying a word.

Once he was gone Felix spoke up.

"I'm sorry, this is all just a little hard on him. His life haven't been... the best."

The others furrowed their eyes while looking at Felix.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, while I grew up in an orphanage and don't really remember my parents, Minho had to experience his parents deaths. He had to move from orphanage to orphanage because of his behavior and anger issues. He didn't really have any friends before he moved to the same orphanage as me. We became friends and got adopted by the same man. Mr. Lee forced us to train for 7 hours a day, every single day for about 2-3 years. He trained us to become killers. We were forced to kill. Mr. Lee made us into his personal assasians, once we had grown up. This whole killing thing has been kind of a problem for Minho. He uses it as his way to get rid of stress and frustration... You could say he's grown.... Addicted to killing."

Felix spoke quietly towards the end of his story. He felt so bad for his best friend.

The others eyed Fleix with sympathy. Even Chan felt bad for the kid.

A silence fell upon the room as they all tried processing what Felix had said.

[...]

Once they had finished eating and cleaned up after themselves, everyone spread out across the house, doing their own thing.

Jisung walked up the stairs and headed towards his room, but stopped in his tracks once he heard the muffled cries and sobbs coming from Minho's room.

He walked over to the door, slowly knocking. The cries disappeared, but Minho still stayed silent. Jisung opened the door slowly and peaked in. Minho was sitting on his bed, facing away from Jisung. He didn't wear his Lee Know hoodie anymore, just a random black hoodie.

"Are you ok?" Jisung tried asking.

Minho stayed silent. Jisung slowly walked into the room and shut the door. Afterwards he walked over to the bed and placed his hand into Minho's shoulder.

Minho shrugged the hand off while sniffling quietly. Jisung sat down next to Minho and glanced over at the elders face.

"Do you wanna talk?" Jisung asked, his voice sounding sweet and innocent.

Minho just shook his head, still not looking up at the younger.

Jisung sighed and stood up to leave the room. He walked towards the door, but Minho caught his attention before he could exit the room.

"Did Felix tell you?" His voice sounded  bitter and raspy.

"He told us about your childhood.... And your.... Addiction" Jisung spoke quietly, hoping that Minho wouldn't hear him.

Minho just scoffed and placed himself on his back in his bed, staring at the sealing.

"Great." Minho spoke up, his voice reaking of sarcasm.

Jisung caught up to what Minho was thinking.

"No one thinks any different of you. Don't worry." The squirrel tried to reassure his hyung.

Minho scoffed and turned to face Jisung.

"I don't believe that. You're all gonna either hate me or be afraid of me"

"No, we do not hate you, and no one fears you" Jisung said, sounding a little more confident than before.

Minho sat up in his bed and looked at the younger with disbelief in his eyes. Jisung could see how red and puffy his eyes were. His cheeks were stained with dried up tears and his shirt had small wet spots on it.

"So you're not afraid?" Minho asked the younger.

Jisung shook his head while forcing a smile on his lips.

Minho got out of the bed and walked over to Jisung. Jisung backed away slightly, but Minho managed to lock him in between his arms and the door.

Minho looked down at the smaller person in front of him. He slowly reached up his one hand and let his toumb slide across Jisung's throat, just as if he was gonna slice it with his finger.

"You sure about that?" Minho said in a low voice while looking down at Jisung's throat.

Jisung stayed still as Minho's actions had made him freeze. Minho moved his eyes to Jisung's face, noticing his flustered cheeks. He smirked at the sight while moving his hand to Jisung's hair.

Jisung's hair felt so soft and fluffy against Minho's hand. Minho let his hand travel through the younger hair for a minute before he led his hand down to the youngers throat once again, this time gripping it with his whole hand.

He placed his toumb over one of Jisung's veins and emptied the vein of all the blood, by sliding his finger over it.

Jisung's skin was really soft and felt good against Minho's hand. Minho lowered his head down to Jisung's throat while removing his hand.

He bit the youngers skin lightly, while listening to Jisung's trembling breath. It was pretty clear that Jisung was frightened by the older.

Minho pulled away from Jisung and looked at his face. He still stood pressed up against the door, with the colour of a tomato reflecting on his skin. His breath was trembling and his eyes were wide.

Minho scoffed at the sight and exited the room, leaving Jisung hanging in his room.