-17-

Minho woke up in the arms of his boyfriend's sleeping body. Jisung was breathing slowly and softly

Minho studied his sleeping figure. No matter how many times he had seen Jisung, the boy's beauty never failed to amaze him.

Minho pressed a soft kiss onto Jisung's forehead, before moving out of the bed and towards the bathroom. Showering was hard, because of his wound but he managed to keep it dry with the help of some plastic bags.

After the shower, Minho got dressed and walked down to the kitchen. Seungmin and Hyunjin were playing a video game on the TV when Minho passed by them. Woojin stood in the kitchen, cooking.

Minho walked over to Woojin and sat down on the counter-island.

"Good morning, hyung." Minho said, tiredly.

Woojin turned around and flashed Minho a smile.

"Good morning, dongsaeng."

Woojin returned to his cooking, not paying too much attention to Minho.

Mihho hummed a tune to himself, while he was waiting for someone og something to come and drag him out of his bored state.

Minho's prayers were answered when Felix entered the room, looking for a drink.

Minho's eyes immediately landed on his brother's neck. Minho gasped, catching both Felix and Woojin's attention.

Woojin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows while Felix started to panic slightly.

Felix quickly covered up his neck with the sleewe of his sweater, and grabbed Minho's arm with his other hand, leading Minho away from the others.

Felix let go of Minho once they reached Felix's room. Minho gasped even louder at the sight of Chan sleeping peacefully in Felix's bed.

Felix cursed himself for forgetting that Chan still was in his room.

"What the hell Felix, did you sleep with Chan?" Mihho whisper shouted not to wake Chan up.

"No, NO. He just fell asleep in my bed that's all." Felix tried explaining but Minho didn't believe him for even a second.

"Felix, tell me the truth. Did you, or did you not sleep with Chan?" Minho drilled holes through Felix's tiny figure.

"I told you, I did not." Felix answered, getting frustrated.

"Then why is he in your bed, and why are you both covered in hickeys?" Minho said in a high pitched tone.

"AAAH... Please, just don't tell the others" Felix said, avoiding the question.

"Ok, I promise not to tell-" Minho said.

"Oh, thank God" Felix said, wiping his sweaty forehead.

"-If you tell me what the two of you did last night." Minho finished off with, smirking.

Felix glared at Minho.

"We did nothing." Felix tried saying.

"EVERYONE-" Minho shouted out.

Felix quickly covered Minho's mouth with his hands.

"Fine, I'll tell you-" Felix hissed.

"-Just shut up."

Minho smirked in success while removing Felix's hands from his mouth.

"So... When after we had finished the movie last night, Chan came to my room, to apologize for something. After he had apologized, when he was about to exit, I noticed something in his hair and stopped him, so I could remove it. After I had removed it he kinda pinned me to the wall and kissed me.... I may have kissed him back, and the whole thing may have turned into a makeout session. But that's it. Nothing more happened."

Felix was a blushing mess. He kept on glancing over to see if Chan was awake and heared what he was saying. Minho listened in amusement. He never would have predicted this. Chan practically hated them both.

"You happy?" Felix asked.

He was getting worried that Chan would wake up and see Minho in the room.

"Very" Minho answered and looked down at Felix's neck while giggling to himself.

A soft whining sound caught the brother's attention, making them turn to face Chan. The elder boy was stirring in his sleep. Felix quickly shoved Minho out of the room and shut the door.

He turned to face the bed, seeing Chan opening his eyes slowly.

Chan took a moment to wake up properly, before looking up at Felix.

"Hey" He tiredly said.

Felix blushed at the appearance of the sleepy male in front of him.

"H-Hey" Felix answered, looking away from Chan.

Felix was considering if he should leave the room or not. He didn't know what Chan felt towards him. What Chan did last night may just have been in heat of the moment.

Felix didn't quite know how he felt towards Chan either. He knew that his heart rate would speed up whenever Chan was close by. He knew that he wanted to feel Chan's lips on his own again. He knew that he wanted to feel Chan's hands explore his body again. He knew that he wanted to touch Chan in a way no one else had before.

Despite all of this, Felix still feared that Chan hated him and his brother for what they had done in the past. He feared that Chan would show the same anger and violence he had shown Minho, towards Felix himself. He feared that Chan saw him as someone to use as a resource, just as his adoptive father had. Felix wouldn't let himself feel anything towards Chan. Neither hate nor love.

"Sooo.... About last night-" Chan said, breaking the awkward silence.

"-I should apologize. I-"

"It's ok, Chan. It was heat of the moment. I get it. Don't worry" Felix said cutting Chan off.

Both boys hearts sunk by the younger's words. Chan was gonna apologize for kissing Felix without permission. In spite of that, Chan didn't regret what they did for even a second. He wanted Felix. Now that he had gotten a taste of the younger, Chan wanted more.

Felix slowly backed away from the bed, walking out the door. Chan looked at Felix longingly, but Felix didn't know due to his eyes staying on the floor.

Chan sighed heavily once Felix had closed the door. Tears were threatening to spill out of his eyes, but he kept it inside.

He got out of Felix's bed and made the bed neatly before exiting the room. He walked into his own room and got into the shower. The moment the hot water hit Chan's body, the tears escaped his eyes. Chan strangled every sob that tried escaping his throat, but the tears still pored out of his eyes.

Felix was sitting in the living room together with Changbin and Jeongin. The two were chatting freely, while Felix sat deep in thought. Minho had gone upstairs to check upon Jisung, meaning that Felix had no one to talk to.