-12-

Felix and Jisung silently tip toed around the house, trying to find Minho. They decided against splitting up, as Minho's actions were rather unpredictable at the moment.

Minho wasn't in his room, but his weapons and equipment were all missing, concerning both Felix and Jisung.

They had checked every single room, not finding Minho anywhere. Their worries had been confirmed. Minho had gone out, hunting for the others.

[...]

Chan had shoved everybody into their black van, and driven away quickly. The look in Minho's eyes before he disappeared was enough to scare the shit out of him, let alone the fact that Minho probably were planning on killing him and the others.

Chan drove into the small town not tok far away from their house, and parked his car in front of JYP headquarters. He didn't know where else to go, and he felt like he needed to talk to Mr. Park about the incident.

Once Chan had parked the car, they all ran out of the car, and out into the big building. Being outside in the dark would not be a very wise choice.

Chan lead them all directly to Mr. Park's office. He hesitantly knocked on the door, unsure if their boss would be in his office at this hour.

A few seconds went by, before Mr. Park opened the door, looking at the boys, confused. Chan pushed past him, and they all poured into his office, shutting the door immediately.

Mr. Park looked at Chan, asking for an explanation.

"What is this, Chan? Why are you here at this hour? Did something happen?" Mr. Park asked, seriously.

Chan looked away, feeling unsure about his answer. He didn't know how Mr. Park would react to the news.

"Well, we kind of got in a situation with the twins..." Chan took a deep breath and continued speaking, ready for the consequences.

"I accused Minho of attempting to murder Felix, when they were having an disagreement. Minho was offended and angry, and stormed off after Felix had explained what happened. Once Minho was gone, Felix told us to leave, as he was sure Minho was gonna try and kill one of us."

Mr. Park widened his eyes at my words.

"So you're telling me that you accused a murder addict of attempting to kill his brother, and now he is after you all? Why would he want to kill you all just because you wrongfully accused him?"

"Well, the whole situation was pretty heated, and we managed to trigger Minho's anger. And on top of that, this isn't the first time I have acted out on Minho, because of his addiction." Chan's words turned into a whisper at the end of his sentence.

"So, you're telling me that you triggered a professional assasian with anger issues and murder addiction? And you've done it before?" Mr. Park asked in disbelief.

Chan nodded, feeling ashamed of his actions. Mr. Park sighed heavily.

"Chan, why are you acting this way towards him?" Mr. Park asked

"I guess, I don't really trust them. Like I've seen them work in in the field, and they are really skilled, and an useful resource for the team, and they're also really great persons. Everyone seems to love them. I love having them around as well, but.... I don't feel like I can trust them as much as the others do. I get tense every time I see them touch one of my members, or even their weapons. I feel like they're a threat to my team. I love all my teammates, and I wouldn't be able to cope if I lost any of them."