-6-

Minho pov.

I shot up from my bed, feeling the pain take over my body. A heavy groan escaped my mouth.

I carefully got out of bed, feeling the pain shoot through my body with every movement.

Once I got to my feet I walked over to my bathroom door. I slowly opened it, careful not to injure myself more.

I stepped inside the room and stripped off my clothes.

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water hit my body. My cuts and wounds stung under the touch of the liquid, but I didn't care.

I pushed it away, just like everything else.

The floor of the shower was colored a light red colour, as the water mixed with the blood from my body. Both my own, and my victim's.

[...]

I stepped out of the shower after about 15 minutes and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and picked up a hoodie. As I was about to pull the hoodie over my head I saw my reflection in the mirror.

My lip was busted and I had a small swollen spot on my left cheek. What surprised me the most, was the big bruises on my chest. I looked as though I was taken a bath in purple and red paint.

I threw my hoodie over my head, not wanting to look at myself anymore. The more I looked at myself, the more selfconsious I felt. It may sound weird since I literally kill people out of pleasure and come off as a tough and emotionless guy, but I've always been unhappy with my appearance.

I walked down the stairs, feeling pain with every step I took. Once I was downstairs I spotted Chan and Woojin in the kitchen. Chan looked at me like I was the ugliest and most hated person on this earth.

I looked back at him with lifeless, cold eyes, before moving my body over to the couch.

Chan pov.

I was in the kitchen with Woojin, when I heared steps approaching us.

I looked up, seeing Minho walking down the stairs. He didn't look too bad, but I knew that I had hit him in the stomach and chest mostly, so I figured most of the bruises would be hidden under his hoodie.

His eyes looked red and puffy and his skin was paler than ever. He flinched slightly with every step he took, meaning that he was in pain.

Our eyes met from across the room. His condition didn't earn him any pity from me. He had deserved what he got.

I glared at him, feeling the anger build up inside of me. He still got on my nerves every time I saw him.

He looked back at me with his cold, murdering, lifeless eyes, before avoiding his gaze and walking over to the couch.

Once he was out of hearing range Woojin grabbed my shoulder making me turn to him.

I looked at him, seeing the furious expression on his face.

"Chan, why are you acting so cold towards him. He did nothing wrong"

I scoffed at my hyungs words.

"Nothing wrong? He killed a civillian. He emberassed us all in front of our boss. He has spoiled our missions numerous times, and hurt several of my members."