-7-

3.person pov.

The 9 boys had taken a 4 day long break from their work, to let the two newbies settle in and catch up.

Once Minho's wounds and bruices had healed a bit, Chan decided to take all the boys out, training.

They arrived at the private gym at 9 in the morning, still feeling tired.

"Hyuuung. Why are we here so early?" Jeongin whined.

"We're here to train. First it's combats, then we'll go over to the gun range and practice."

"But it's too early" Jisung joined the conversation, whining just like the Maknae.

Minho watched the whining boys from afar. His eyes slid over Jisung's tired figure. His hair was a total mess, just like his clothes. He looked like he had tried to comb out his hair, but had failed miserably. Honestly, Minho found the younger quite attractive. Hot even.

[...]

The group entered a room, whose floor was covered in mats.

"Ok, I know my team pretty well, but I need to get to know Minho and Felix's strengths and weaknesses."

Chan looked between the two boys before he continued speaking.

"What are your specialties?"

"We were both trained in all fields" Felix answered.

Chan looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Well, obviously, but what are you best at?"

"Everything. Our training specified in making us good in absolutely all the different fields. We are equally good in every field." Minho answered.

Everybody eyed the two in confusion.

"Ok, I'll just have to figure it out myself. Minho, you're up first. What level are on in hand to hand combats?"

"Top" Minho answered nonchalantly.

A smirk grew on Chan's face.

"OK, you'll fight Changbin. He's our best fighter."

Minho and Changbin got into the circle in the middle of the room. Changbin had a cocky smile plastered on his face.

Chan yelled for them to start. Changbin immediately reacted and threw a fist at Minho's face. The younger dodged the fist with ease.

Changbin tried to throw another punsh, but Minho had already moved out of the way, having been able to predict the others actions.

Minho took the opportunity to kick Changbin in the stomach. The emo fell to his knees, holding his stomach.

Changbin was on his feet again after a moment of feeling the pain in his stomach. He threw his fist straight towards Minho's face. Minho gripped his wrist before Changbin's fist could hit him. The elder turned around, still holding onto Changbin's wrist. He threw the shorter male over his shoulder, making him hit the floor with a big thud.