05 | stellar planets

The feeling that no matter what you do is always somehow wrong—that any attempt to make your way comfortably through the world will only end up crossing some invisible taboo—as if there was an obvious way forward that everybody else can but you, each of them leaning back in their chair and calling out helpfully, colder, colder, colder.

The feeling that Yuna had to embrace each time she enters her class—a room full of undeserving ghosts that wander around her in a circle, taunting her as if she was the chosen one, even when she wasn't a part of the majority. But as a Pisces, she adapts and cast them away with a friendly smile, pretending just like how they did to her.

It doesn't matter whether any of them were nice, she would still put up her act, even when she disliked every single one of them.

Perhaps that was why when Yuei's cultural festival is around the corner, Yuna would leave the discussion about fairy tales and haunted houses before it could reach her ears, already leaving the class earlier than anyone, earlier than the other classes.

It wasn't that she didn't want to participate, she didn't need to. No one asked to. No one cared. Not when it comes to her—a misfit in a fucking hero school when she was particularly powerless than an individual with the weakest quirk.

She knew the answer better than anyone.

On the bright side, there were only a few months to go before she finally gets to take a chance and pack her bags. Leave town and never look back. She was getting tired of wishing on the stars anyway.

Keeping that in mind, Yuna took a deep breath and smiled at the evening sun.

She just needed to hold on a little bit more.

While walking to the school gate, she was contemplating whether to change her taste buds—tuna or sashimi, or perhaps none because she had a feeling that damn blond would tease her about fishes. Strange, really, when her horoscope and mocked nickname associates with fishes—not like she should give a damn anyway—why the hell is that damn blond in her head right now?

"Headphones!"

What now? She rolled her eyes and turned around at the nickname, only to be bombarded by a completely different shade of blond than she remembered, along with a subtle black streak on their fringe.

"Hey! Hey! You're the headphones' girl Bakugou was talking about right?" He practically—like, honest to god, beamed in her face that she had to blink a few times.

It didn't stop there—Yuna looked past him to see the familiar blond, paler than the one right beside her, walking with two other boys whom she was unfamiliar with too. A redhead on one side, a jet black on the other.

"Did you talk shit about me?" Yuna playfully narrowed her gaze suspiciously at the only person she knew, who in return scoffed at the girl.

"You wish. You're not shitty enough for me to talk shit about you."

Yuna was about to throw in another remark, but when the words registered, she had to stop herself from smiling widely.

"Pardon? Can you repeat that?" She had to hear him say it again to make sure she wasn't in the wrong universe.

"Don't act like you're fucking deaf, headphones." Bakugou rolled his eyes before the redhead nudged him with a look.

"Don't be rude, Bakugou." He faced Yuna with a welcoming smile, a small wave to accompany him. "I'm Kirishima by the way."

"Sero." The raven-haired boy waved with a lazy grin.

"And I'm Kaminari Denki!" Yuna immediately liked him for no apparent reason. "Nice to meet ya!"