A Friend's Secret

You just made a new friend, she is really cool, the best part is when you find out she loves Prince music too!, one day you find out Prince is doing a concert in your town. Your friend is the best!, she brought y'all tickets. The night of the concert you are so excited. " Y/ N, I have something to tell you" she says. " Sure , what is it?"  you ask. " . She smiles." I tell you after the concert" she says. On the way to the concert, you notice that she doesn't look well. " You ok?"  you ask. " Fine" she said, but then says" I don't feel good, go on without me" . You are worried. " what's wrong?"  You ask. " Just a little pain in my side" she says. You gently touch her side and she winces in pain. " We 're going to the hospital " you say. " But the concert..." she says . You give her a look." I'am more worried about you being ok" . You take her to the hospital . Good thing you did because it was her appendix. You stayed with her until it's removed." Thank you" she says " Sorry you missed the concert" she says. " I'am just glad your ok" you said.

Days later

You hear your door bell rang , you go answer the door and when you open the door, your in complete shock and have to contain your self , it's ...

" Hi " he says. You quickly try to remember how to talk, finally after a few moments your able to you say " Hi". " I want to  thank you for what you did for my cousin" he says. You look at him in confusion until he says your friend's name. NO WAY YOUR FRIEND IS PRINCE'S Cousin!. You don't know how you manage to keep it together, but you end up inviting him in and talking. You surprised your self with your self control around him , especially with how good he looked and smelled. When he leaves and after you had time to clam down after that experience, you call your friend . You don't wait before yelling " GIRL, why didn't you tell me prince was your cousin !". " I was going tell you after the concert , but I  got sick, plus  what did you do to my cousin?" she ask. " What you mean?" you ask completely confused. " He won't stop talking about you, and want to see you again" she says.

What just happened?.