Imagine Birthday Maid Finale.

7 months later

You was in bed , suddenly the pain hit and you started moaning. Prince starts rubbing your back. " You ok Baby?" He asked. " No I'am not , this is your fault !" You yell as another wave of pain hit. Prince brushes your words off and continues to rub your back." The baby will be here soon"  he says." Easy for you to say, you don't have a giant bowling ball in your stomach" you say." You going forget about the pain when you hold the baby" he says. You side eye him." You are dirty for what you did, you know that right" . Prince gets a Innocent school boy look on his face." What did I do?". 

You hit him with a pillow. " I told you that I wanted to wait until trying for a baby, just to get to enjoy  being newly married, but no, you had to go write a song about babies, knowing the effect it would have on me"  you said as another pain hit. " You sure it's not contractions?" He ask.you nod." It's Braxton Hicks" you say. Prince then takes you in his arms. " The next one will be much easier " . You give him a look. " Oh no buddy, this is it". He rubs your arms up and down. " I think what your doing is criminal and I'am wondering if a I should tell " you said.

Prince looks confused . " My uterus is in danger when your around". Prince laughs so hard he almost rolls off the bed. He pulls you back into his arms," I'am sorry baby, we will only have as many children as you want" he says. " Good because you will have to deal with one" you said, but in your heart , you knew you would at least give him four more. You was going be a mom, but also a adoptive mom, things wasn't going well with Lori and her parents and Prince not feeling he ever got the love he should've as a child wouldn't see the same happen with Lori , so he asked you how you would feel about adopting her. You couldn't agree fast enough, you loved the little girl and if it wasn't for her you and Prince wouldn't be together.

After Lori had spilled the beans Prince asked you out and you two been like peanut butter and Jelly since. One night Prince was sleeping when he suddenly woke up." Um baby, did you pee on me?". You gave him the look." No , my water broke". Suddenly prince was out the bed and waking up the house . Telling everyone to get ready. Prince wouldn't let you do anything and practically carried you to the car. You was at the hospital in no time. The baby started to come and you chewed Prince out for doing this to you, he just kept telling you that you could do it. Then the baby finally came. A girl. When they put the baby in your arms, you was in awe.

" She has your color, eyes, and nose " you tell prince. He just smiles, " Maybe a few more isn't bad" you say. " She has your hair, chin, and mouth" he says. Then the door opens and Lori comes in ." Can I see the baby?" She asked softly . " Sure Honey " you say. Lori approaches and looks at the baby. " She's so cute" she says" What's her name?" . You and Prince smile and say at the same time...

" Lori"

The End