Imagine Birthday continued...

Three months later

Prince's wife is not getting any better, she is getting worst. She is treating you like the gum under her shoe. The only good thing is that prince is treating you with the most respect .You had a feeling that Prince was getting fed up with her ways, but you stayed out their business . You had a job to do. One day prince's baby cousin came to visit him. A cute little girl with pigtails . Prince was happy to have her around and was playing and spoiling her. It was clear that she enjoyed hanging around him. 

You found it endearing

You found it endearing. His wife on the other hand acted like the little girl just took up too much of prince's time . Really? she was jealous of a innocent little girl?, you found that sad. What if she and Prince had a child?,  you laughed at the thought , she was probably one of those women that didn't want children because it would ruined her figure. 

" HI , what's your name?" the little girl asked." Y/ N" you said. " I'am Lori" she said shaking your hand." Nice to meet you Lori" you said. The next few days you and Lori bond. " I like her" you hear her tell prince ." You do?" ask prince . Lori nodded " She must nicer then her"  she says pointing to his wife. you are shocked and a little embarrassed.

Later on you hear two people arguing, It's prince and his wife. " Why don't you get rid of her?" she  yells." Why ,  she is a good worker" says prince ." The only thing she is working on is getting into your bed, she even turned that child against me". " That  child's name is Lori" prince says the anger in his voice is clear. " Either get rid of her or I'am  gone"  she says. That was it you couldn't  hear anymore, you was sure you had lost your job. You went up to your room you stayed in and began to pack. You was almost done when you heard a deep voice say " What are you doing?"

" I' ll be out in just a few minutes " you say. " You heard that?" He asked. You nodded. You continued to pack , but he approached and close the suitcase." But, you didn't hear the end, your not leaving" . You turned to look at him in confusion. " I told her she could go and I'll send the papers" he said. You don't know what to say.

" Cousin P, did you ask her out yet?"  You heard Lori say suddenly appearing in the door way.

Things just got interesting.