Picture this... The music teacher 3

No, No , No!, you think as  you got up. You slept  with him. You meant to tell him the truth, but things got out of hand.  You had a romantic dinner, y'all was dancing close and slow and one thing lead to another . You felt wore out and sore , he really worked you over. You look over and he was still sleeping. 

He looked so relax and beautiful while he was sleeping

He looked so relax and beautiful while he was sleeping. His chest raising up and down. The sheets barely covering his nakedness . You felt aroused again. Why couldn't you just tell him who you was before this happened. You lightly brushed his curls back, his long lashes  sitting on his plump cheeks 

You slowly got up , trying not to wake him, you make your way to his bathroom and called Susie . " You What?!" She said in shock. " I know, I was going to tell him before things went to far, but we was dancing and he smelled so good" you said looking for sympathy. " Was it good?" ." Susie !, I'am not going tell you that I already said to much.  " you said." Well can you walk, at lest tell me that" she said.  You rubbed your legs remembering how you walked slowly to the bathroom. Suddenly there was a knock on the door . " Y/ F/ N?" ( Your Fake Name). Susie , I got to go

I'll call you back." You said hanging up the phone. You opened the door. " You ok?" Prince asked . You nodded. A smile came across his face. " I was hoping we could take a shower before getting breakfast ." He said moving toward you, but stop once he saw you looked scared ." Ok, something is wrong what is it ?" He asked. You took a deep breath " I have something to tell you, I know I should have said something before, but.."  . " I already know " Y/ N" . Your eyes got big. He approached you and cup your cheek. " I was wondering when you was going to admit who you was" he said.

" How did you know?" you asked. He smiles and kisses you deeply. " I didn't at first , but when I visited you at your house I found the book from my class, I was touched that my class meant that much to you, then I thought that this must be meant to be because running into you after all this time, I must admit when you was in my class I wanted  you then" . Your eyes got big. " I knew I shouldn't, but I did" he said." You don't know how hard it was to call you Prince and not slip and say Mr. Nelson at first" you say. He laughs  . He kisses you again " Well, were together now , but you do have to be punished ..." he says lowering his voice." But..." before you could finish the sentence he turns on the shower and pushes you in getting you wet " Priiiiinccce!" You yell. He then strips your clothes and his off. Breakfast can wait.

The End.