Picture this ... The music teacher

Another day, another stare , you was in high school and you just happened to have the most attractive music teacher you ever seen, Mr. Nelson, 

it was unbelievable

it was unbelievable . You wasn't the only one that thought so. The man's class was full of female students that was drooling over him. The poor man didn't known how appealing he was and was just trying to teach class, but all the women  did was day dream about him, You was no different . Your music teacher was so talented you didn't know why he didn't  become a star. He could sing and play so many instruments.

Everyday you couldn't wait to get to class, you and all the  female students . Daily you would sit upfront , Thank goodness he assigned you to front row. You would listen as his deep voice would go over the lesson , his long hair pulled back into a ponytail, which you daydream of letting down and running you fingers through. His brown hazel orbs peaking through glasses. Suddenly someone passes you a note. It reads " Stop staring at him, I'am sure he can feel your eyes  at the back of his head". You turn around to see Annie giving you a look .

The nerve of her! She was doing the same thing. You give her a dirty look, you would stick a finger up, but you do your best to act like a lady when you can. " Y/ N?" Mr. Nelson said. You turn around." Yes Sir?" You say stuttering a little bit. " Can you tell me what we discussed last time?". In my dreams we discussed getting married and having children. " C major "  you say shaking you thoughts off. " Very  good Y/ N" He says and smiles. Oh that smile of his. You heard the other females grumble but you didn't care. He smiled at you and what they thought didn't matter.

You was about to graduate and you was happy , but you was going to miss Mr. Nelson.  It was the last day of class and everybody was filing out when he stopped you " Y/ N can I talk to you for a minute ?" . You nervously  turn around . " Sure" you say slowly approaching him. " Y/ N you been a excellent student, you try the hardest in my class"  " Thank you Sir"  you say " Does that mean I got a A? " . He chuckles " Not a A, but close enough , I think you got a B". You laughed and  said good bye and left the classroom .

Years later

You never forgot Mr. Nelson , you dated  men, but still none seemed like Mr.Nelson. You had a great Job working for a investment company, you loved where you lived, things was awesome. One day you was at a grocery store you was reaching high for a can of food when you accidentally knocked your chart over, spilling all your groceries to the floor, you bend down to pick them up. " Let me help you" a deep voice said. " Thank you " you said getting up, then you meet hazel eyes. It was Mr. Nelson . He had matured  and it looked good on him.  " No problem mama" he says in a deep tone. Was he flirting, with me?  you wondered. Then you realized

He doesn't know who I'am ...

To be continued