What Would You Do?...

Your at home, in the living room watching t.v, when suddenly you hear a crash out side. Startled you quickly go upstairs to put something on decent . You go downstairs just in time to hear a knock on your door. You open the door to see a big burly man standing there." Ma'am  we had a incident that happen and we was wondering if we could use your phone."  he says. You look around and wonder who " We" was." Who's we?"  you ask. Suddenly he goes to a car you just noticed and you see him coming up the pathway helping someone walk. Someone way shorter and smaller then the big man, suddenly his features comes to light... " O MY..." !  You do your best to hold it in, it can't be. It's ... you didn't even want to say his name for you was afraid it would trigger you to freak out. But the short, dark hair, hazel eyed , with the perfect beauty mark , it was no denying who it was. It looked like he twisted his ankle somehow." Is it ok to use the phone?" He ask in a deep voice , was this even real now?, you just nodded and stepped aside. The big guy, who you was sure now  was his bodyguard help him to the sofa to sitdown." Can , Can,I get you anything ?"  you stuttered out. " Just a pillow to prop my ankle up" he says with a smile , that boyish smile. " Oh Sure " you say knowing your blushing as you get a extra pillow. " Boss, I called and a doctor on his way, I told you not to ride that bike, now look , you crashed on a rock, and hurt your ankle , and the show is in four days!" The bodyguard says." Thanks for the reminder Jim"  Mr.Who you won't say his name yet says. " Here's the pillow " you say putting the pillow where he can prop his ankle up." Ahhhh, Thank you" he says in relief . " What's you name?" he asked. " Y/ N"  you say softly. " I'am Prince" he says then his eyes goes to your music   shelves where he spots a nice collection of his albums. " But I guess you knew that already " he says.  You are sure now that you are  blushing hard.  Few minutes later a doctor comes and looks at Prince's ankle " ( Yes ,you can admit it's him now) " Yes , It's twisted " the doctor says wrapping his ankle." Will it be better in time for the show?" asked Prince " There's a chance, but you got to stay off it" the doctor says. " I guess you can relax at a hotel ..."  Jim starts ,Prince rolls his eyes. " Not my idea of fun" he says. " What do you suggest then  Boss?" asked Jim. The boyish smile comes back." I' am hoping this lovely woman, wouldn't mind having a guest for a few days" he says looking at you.

What just happened?

What would you do?