Meeting new people

Lightning POV:

I was happily walking down the street in vale.  People might not know this but I was always a fan of reading so having stocked up on books I was looking forward to reading a little.  Arriving at the docks for bullhead I hopped on one to take me back to beacon hoping for a peaceful afternoon. Of course it was never meant to be. Upon arrival my stomach rumbled so changed direction for the lunchroom. Walking in I stopped in my tracks seeing the chaos going on. Food was flying some chick was laughing evilly. I was wondering if I should just walk out when the door opens behind me and two guys walk in. The funny thing was that one got hit with flying food while the other laughed at him. I smiled at the humor before seeing Glynda walk in with a pisses off mood. Immediately my rage rises slowly.

Waving her riding crop everything goes back to order. Then she speaks up through gritted teeth

"Children please don't play with your food"

Sensing some kind of hate in the air aimed at her she looks around and freezes when she sees me glaring at her.

I can feel my fingers twitching as I try to restrain myself from strangling her on the spot. Seeing the rage in my eyes she makes a smart decision and walks out quickly. I automatically step forward to follow before I stop myself.

'One day, you'll get What's coming to you'

Suppressing my rage I walk over and grab me some untouched food. Piling it on my plate I start walking out before my instinct warns me that someone is approaching at fast speeds. Immediately sidestepping I watch as Ruby crashes into the wall. I snicker. She turns around

"-" she opens her mouth and before she can say my name she finds the barrel of my gun pressed against her forehead.

"My name is Lightning. I left the other one behind when you tossed me aside I no longer go by that name" I then jab her forehead with my gun "And if you call me that name you will forever rest in peace"

Frightened she gulps before nodding.

"Lighting we wanted to apologize -" she begins

Soon as I heard those words I was already walking away.

"Wait" she yells "I'm talking to you"

I snort "And I am no longer listening to you"

I hear her begin to cry "Why won't you listen to me"

"Because you lost the right to talk, much less apologize, to me a long time ago" saying that I turned a corner and teleported to my room.

Sighing in relief I sat down and started reading while eating at the same time. Funnily enough it helped with working on multitasking.

A hours into reading I felt a strange aura approaching beacon.

'Hold on is that-' I paused as the wheels in my head turned. Then I smirked 'oh yeah it is her. Lets go have some fun.

I stood up and grabbed my sniper off of its stand pausing for a second to reminse about the good times I had with this sniper.

'Me and you against the world buddy. We always gonna survive' I smiled

"Lets roll" and disappeared out of my room

Appearing on top of a building about 500 yards from where I felt the strange energy. I smirked deviously as I watched the old man break two robots. He then started talking to Winter. I knew what was coming next so I quickly set up my sniper along with the silencer and watched them talk back and forth before rage appeared on Winter's face. I smiled when a glyph formed behind her. Breathing out

'Bang'

'Love how quiet It has become when working with the silencer'

As always the bullet hit the mark and her aura shattered. Sadly I couldn't see her face when that happened. 'I'll have to ask the old man how her face looked'

Looking through the scope again I smirked when they charged each other. I kept shattering her aura wondering how pissed she was.  Toward the end I finally let her aura work once.  With a smile on my face I scan the crowd out of habit.  Then I frowned when I saw a familiar silver haired boy.

'What is he doing here?'

Quickly I collapsed the sniper and teleported into the crowd before changing plans and following him from the shadows of the rooftops. I smirked at his cluelessness of his surroundings.

'Rookie mistake son. It will kill you one day'

I stopped on a roof when I saw him enter an abandoned warehouse. Carefully I noted where this abandoned warehouse was before disapearing back to beacon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize this chapter is a little short