yaaaaas🤩🤩🤩😍😏( wyo chi )

So I'm in the store trying to buy a new phone case cuhs my lil brother broke my other one in half trying to take the glitter out 😂 😂 so I walk to the back where the phone things are and I see on the other counter where the chains are a bright pink and black chain it was calling my name  . So I put the case down and walk over to the other side and look at the chain . Then this lil boy around my age  walks up to me . I look at him and  he is staring at this silver and black chain. I continue looking at the other chain until the cashier snatched it out my hand .

Cashier: stawp looking at thing u no afford bitch .

BTW I'm in my sweats pants and a white tee shirt and my flip flops 😂 😭 💀 so I look hella bumy

Me: bitch first off if I wanted to I could buy the whole store

Cashier: hoe pwease you couldn't buy a 5 cent soda .

Chi: aye man stop being rude to the lady if she say she can buy it she can

Me: thank you . Now you  / I said pointing to the cashier . / I was interested in buying  this chain but it's probably fake anyway . And you don't deserve my money . I pulled out the black card my dad gave me and said but u still want this case so I'm finna pay and leave .
I handed him the case and the card. I payed and walk out the store  not forgetting to flip the cashier off and call him a pussy .
So while I was walking I heard someone scream " aye yo shawty wait up . So I turned around and to my surprise  I seen  the boy  running to me . So I stood there and waited until he caught up with me .

Chi: what's yo name
Me: umm it's y/n  what about you
Chi: my name (what ever his real name is) but people call me wyo chi
Me: ooooh you that lil boy who be rapping . I like yo song bands it's hella lit 🔥 plus I like yo song drip sauce 👌
Chi: oh fr 😏
Me: yea it's hella good 😇
Someone shouting : YO CHI LETS GO .
Chi: I got to go but what's yo number
Me: I'll only give it to you if you promise to text me back .
Chi: I will
Me: no . You have to promise .
Chi: fine I promise
Me: aight cuh if you do I'll beat yo ass .no capp
Chi: dats capp but aight

A/n- have y'all heard when he said no capp yo dat shii so dam. Sexy 😩😩😩🤤🤤

Chi: bye baby girl
Me: bye  baby 

I walked on to my house and when I got in my room my emotions was like 🤩😍🤗😋😄🤔😏😏😏🤤🤤🤤🤤😝😝😝😌🤯🤯😇🧢🧢🚫🚫  I was thinking some freaky shit aaaaaalll night .