happy pride 🌈🌈🌈

Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting in my car drying my eyes because I just got done from crying. , why you may ask . well I was crushing on  this girl name chastity she was beautiful to me . I loved her but I couldn't tell her. Ive seen her thru all types of break ups and everything .  I just wanted to love her but none of the people i want wants me. So whats the point .  but since it was the anniversary of our friendship.  I thought it was time for me to tell her I loved her.  I got dressed in a black and red Adidas outfit and some black Adidas ,  I put my hair in galaxy buns and did my edges ion wear makeup cuhs ion need it .  but was I wrong . I got in my black jeep and drove to her house . I knocked on her door and she opened it .
Ch: what's up 🙄
Me: Umm can I tell you sum Rq
C: no one stopping you .
Me: aight . so since I met you I've been feeling this type of way towards you . its like this pull and ive tried to pull away but I just cant .
C: wait hol up 😂😂😂 ,
Me: what?
C: you not finna tell me you in love with me or sum right
Me: well I was .
C: dont. 
Me: why ?
C: ion like yo ass.  man you mad annoying and ugly asf bruh. 
Me: oh . 😔  Umm ima just go
C: yeah you do that and make sure you lose my number 
Me: mm hmm I walked out letting my little heart break .

Two years later. 

  a very familiar girl walked past me while I was picking out my wedding dress . I didnt have much friends so it was. just me and my bsf and fc
C: aye y/n is that you ?
Me: do I know you ?
C: its me chastity .
Me: oh how you been ?
C: im good . I see you helping someone find a wedding dress . she got good taste.   Wanna get  some food later .
fc: ion think her fiance would like that .
C: oh your getting married. 
Me: yeah .
C: oh um okay bye
Bsf: here .
She handed her a invitation to my wedding. 
Bsf: now you can see the annoying, ugly bitch you didnt like get married .

My soon to be wife walked in and kissed my lips .
Baby: baby who this .
She said pointing to chas .
Me: no one .
I said it with cold eyes 

The end