your the one (luh kel)

So me and my friend  turran  was at this party .  yeah I'm only 16 but hey I'm responsible .  when me and kel first met I knew I liked him but the nigga didnt like me 😐 I mean I damn sure aint ugly yo so what is the problem , he one of those type of guys who like to "try" and turn hoes into house wives . thats just the type of person he is . but anyway I'm looking fly asf at this party I got on a blue short dress with my blue and silver Jordans.  ( ion like heels ) so I'm just dancing and I see him and some girl all pressed up against each other . and it just pissed me off . like fr its pretty obvious I like his stank ass but  he to blind to see that I do , so instead of me being sad all damn night I went and got a drink . but 1 turned to 4 and 4 turned to 8 and 8 turned to 16 and then boom I had 24 drinks .
I was dancing and dancing I dint have a care in the world. 

Turrans p.o.v
I heard people say things like " oooh I see you y/n and get it tyler "  so I turned to were everyone was looking at to see MY bestfriend  grinding on fuck boy Tyler , so I pushed my way through and pulled her off him everyone boo'd me but ion even care.   when I pulled her off she pulled her arm back and said
Y/n : what arrre you do- hiccup doing , I was dancing asshole.
Me: are you drunk ?
Y/n : no .
Me: how many drinks did you have ?
Y/n only like 10.
She said holding up 6 fingers .
Me : yeah I'm taking you home .
Y/n : whyyyyy im fine  see
She  tried to stand up but tripped and fell  .
Y/n: owww my leg , oh I found a phone .
She held up her own phone
Y/n: oh oops its mine hehe .
I picked her up to take her home .
Me: you better be happy i love you .
Y/n : I love you too , see I knew you dumb ass knew I had a huge crush on you . I mean it was pretty obvious .
Me : you dont know what you talking about . you drunk .
Y/n : uuuggh im serious . i love you .
Me: yeah yeah ,I know   .
She ended up falling asleep in my car so I carried her to her room . were she went to sleep , I wonder why she  got so drunk.  she dont even drink ?