brothers bankroll hayden

I can't believe he would stoop this low ! Like how could he . I just got off of Instagram because I seen that my  bf  Hayden just posted a video saying his new song was out , and even tho we not on good terms RN I still fw his music but this nigga wrote a song saying  basically bitches ain't shit and saying he only got love for his brothers ane tbh that hurts like a bitch ,  how one minute you tellin me you love me now all of a sudden its fuck me ? So I got up putting on my black and white Adidas sweats and  his old hoodie , dont get me wrong I dont have feelings for him like that ( I think) but his hoodie hella big and its. Cold as shii outside .  I get in my car and drive to his house , and I don't know but just seeing his house made me  even more pissed off at him , but when I got to the door I could see inside the house in the living room . and there he was ..... Making out with a girl in a blue jump suit . so I turned back around jumped in my car and sped off at high speed and got home . fuck this nigga .
Me: where the hell is my lighter !!!!!!
I grabbed  one out  from my moms room and got his jacket . I got some lighter fluid and  drowned his jacket in it . then I set that bitch on fire , I then  grabbed an already  rolled blunt and lit it using his jacket . I sat in the front yard and watched his shit burn , he fr finna make me turn into left eye  now since its fuck me its finna be fuck him too