lamelo ball ..girls got it too

Every since I was 2 I have wanted to play basketball . So when I was old enough that's what I did . I am y/n and I'm the best  girl basketballplayer i  my state today we are going to have some special guest coming . One is going to meet me in the back I think he name is  Lance , Larry or sum like that it's starts with a L . So I get dressrd in my pink and yellow basketball shorts and my pink sports bras I  got in my all black range Rover and drive to the gym . I get out and grab my ball , my ball was custome made  it had a picture of me and my brother on it . My brother died when I was 12 so I keep this ball around me at all time . It was his before I got it .

I was just practicing until I Hurd the doors open . I looked at the door to see some one with reddish brown hair in waves he had braces and was eating something spitting them in a empty water bottle . He walked in with two other guys and I just continue practicing . I shot a three and then I slam dunked it .
???: Yo shawty you pretty good .
Coach : she'd better be she the star player .😃 .hey y/nn .
Me: hey coach .
Coach: I want you to meet . The ball brothers .
Me: umm hi
Coach : this is y/n y/ln she is the best athlete in the county .
Red head (aka lamelo ) : yeah we can see that . Are you the one I'm supposed to talk to .
Me:  yeah !? Are you Larry or Lance . Sorry if I got it wrong 😬 I just kinda forgot .
Gelo: dang bro shorty forgot yo name BTW ma I'm li'angelo but call me gelo
🤣🤣 
Me: ya aight .
??: I'm lamelo .shawty but call me melo .
Me: well it's nice to meet y'all . So who was the one I'm supposed to go one on one with
Melo: dat would be me . You sure u up for it . 😏
Me: yup .
Melo: oh aight just for you I'ma go easy .
Me: don't . Cuh I won't go easy on you

18 min later
I won by 3 points .
Me: aaaaaayyye  I told y'all I'm da best 😝😝
Gelo: damn bro you got yo ass whooped
Melo: yeah yeah . I went easy on you I wasn't finna be rude I'm a gentleman 😌
Me: 🤨😐😒 yeah aight
Coach went to the office with gelo so they can talk business .   Melo walked up to me and we started flirting with each other .
Two weeks later I'm his girlfriend and we play basketball all the time  I let him win sometimes  😊😊🤗 man I love him so much ion know what I would do without him 💖💖❤️❤️💋💓💓